s i x

Piper's pov:
After a few laughs, we made it to school.

And i was actually excited. Can you believe it?
You, Piper Reed, the laziest person to EVER walk on this earth, wanted to be in school. Never thought i'd see this day coming.

I lightly laughed at my thoughts as i opened the car door and stepped out.

"What are you so happy about at 8 in the morning?" asked Asher as he got out of the vehicle.

"Oh nothing" i shrugged planting a smile on my fave afterwards assuring him it's not important.

"Whatever you say sugar" he replied adding a wink at the end

Kill me now. how can someone be so cute? wow um you have all my UwU's Ash.

"Okay now i know im not tripping. what has you in such a gushy mood Reed?" he curiously asked as we started making our way to the school doors.

"Can't a girl have some privacy?" i responded in a joking matter.

"Oh i get it. You don't wanna tell me, your new and most favorited best friend ever what you're thinking about, way to go Reed" he retorted with a fake yet freakishly cute frown.

"Awee Ash you know i wouldn't hide anything from you" i played along and placed my hands on his soft and perfectly sculpted face.

He smiled sheepishly before returning "you're something else Reed."

I lightly blushed as i tried confining the big smile that was about to take over my face.

"Let's get to class" i spoke as i set my hand in his and started walking to class.

I liked the feeling of his hand stationed in mine, I felt safe, his hand is warm, just enough to not feel sweaty but enough to make me think about it for the whole day.

            Fast forward, end of school time

I met all of asher's friends, and they were really nice, not surprised, i mean ash was bound to find companions as nice as him.

I'm lucky, aren't I? Having made friends on my second day and already having found my place in the group.

I grinned as I got back to reality, I was standing with valentina, and jacob. we talked as we waited for ash and the others.

"Yea I mean NASA has made ton of discoveries in the past, but how haven't they came at least close to finding out if other entities existed on different planets?" questioned jacob.

We were debating about aliens, and their existence.

"You're right Jay but maybe they haven't found anything because there isn't anything to look for? Personally, I don't think aliens are to exist" uttered valentina.

"In my opinion, I believe they do exist, and I also believe NASA has found something in relation to this topic, but don't want to unearth the information so no one else goes looking for it, they'll expose the information when they're positive about it" I declared.

"Yea I'm with p on this one, sorry val" stated Jacob.

"No it's okay, I can't force you both to be right" she shot back, jokingly of course.

We laughed for a few, then the others joined.

After we all decided to meet at Mandy's, the ice cream shop next to Hopelen Park, in an hour.

I said my short term goodbyes as I walked with Asher to his car.

"Soo, how was your day cutie?" he asked happily

"Really good, how bout you 'cutie' "i replied as i mimicked his nickname for me.

"You think im cute, very flattering Reed" he winked as he added.

                              After the car ride

"I'll be back in 20, DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH!" he enthusiastically said as he took of.

What a goofball

I hurriedly rushed in, had a talk with my mom about our day, had a few bites of my lunch, and changed my outfit into something comfier.

*BEEP BEEP*

that's ash!

"BYE MOM I LOVE YOU WONT BE LONG" I spoke loudly as i grabbed my phone and rushed out the door.

"Well hello Reed, hope you didn't miss me too much" Greeted Ash.

"don't flatter yourself Kennedy" i replied as i got in the car and gave him a hug.

God you're so cute ash.

"This is out of nowhere but, i love you jon, you're the best best friend ever." i said

"I love you too babe, and by the way, you're cute too" he uttered softly as he placed his hand on my face and rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

Wait what? oh my god, so here we are again, being embarrassed of my own thoughts being blurted out by accident, AGAIN.

"Um uh i- it- no- Ash- just-"  i blurted out.

"What? cat got your tongue?" he playfully asked

Really Ash?

"Shh- i'm joking love, i just like it when you get flustered" he confessed as he detached his hand from my face and placed it on the wheel.

I slowly shrunk into my seat as i looked out of the window.

It's weird but i dont know, i like him, right? ugh. i honestly dont know, but i feel like i do like him. i do right? okay um well i do like him. but i can't tell him, not now, i barely know him, and who knows maybe he's like this with everyone?

"We're here" he said as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yepp" I replied

He took of his seat belt, I undid mine, as he got out of the car, and opened my door.

"M'lady?" he asked as he bowed and extended his arm.

"Why thank you, my good sir" I replied as I took his hand and stepped out of the car.

We both laughed as we walked towards the ice cream parlor.