-Chapter Two-

I hop out of my car and start to walk towards the god forsaken place known as high school. After walking into the school building I head to my first elective of the day, French class. I get settled into my seat and start to do the assignment on the board, after finishing that I start to day dream.

"Miss Armstrong! I suppose you can answer my question?" Mr. Heligh asked

"Can you please repeat the question sir?" I asked rudely awakened from my day dream.

"How do you say insanity is the key to imagination?'

"La folie est la clé de l'imagination." I say without hesitation.

"Very good."

After that embarrassing moment the class quickly ends to my amusement. As I'm walking out of class I head towards my Pre AP English class.

"Hey loser!" Oh god.

"What do you want Rikki?" I ask.

"I want to know why you're so hideous!"

Rikki and I used to be bestfriends until she started dating the quarterback of the football team, now she's a bitch.

"I don't know, don't you ask yourself the same question every morning in the mirror?"

"You fucking slut!" she shouted.

"Actually I'm still a virgin thank you!" I say then hurry to my class before the bell rings. I get settled in my usual spot in the back of the room and the next thing I know some new kid comes to sit next to me. How odd, no one sits by me.

"Hi I'm Liu, what's your name?"

"I'm Helena Armstrong, are you new here?"

"Yeah I am actually and I was wondering  if you could help me out with my schedule a bit?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Great thanks!"

"Anytime!" I said then put my headphones in and made small talk with Liu whilst I did my work. But I couldn't help but to feel off about this kid. I mean he was attractive, he had mousey brown hair, blue eyes, and a fair complextion. He seemed to be fairly nice but I was unsure. Fifty minutes later the class ended and I went to my next class which was history and then I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey Helena!"

"Hey Liu! What class do you have next?"

"History with Mr. Perry, you?"

"Me too! I'll show you the way buddy!"

"Great!"

"So Liu where are you from again?"

"Oh I'm from Canada, you?"

"I've lived in Greenville my whole life."

"Oh that's cool!"

"Yep!" I said whilst approaching our class.

"Hey do wanna sit with me at lunch? I haven't got anyone else to sit with."

"Of course Liu!"

"Great!" He said as we took our seats in the back and Mr. Perry began to lecture over the most famous serial killers, but one in particular stuck out to me and seemed to make Liu uncomfortable. Jeff the killer.

After class ended Liu and I went our separate ways to our classes and then after words met up at lunch.

"Hey man! Wanna ditch after lunch?"

"Nah I'll pass, but thanks for the offer! Come back to the school so we can walk together?" He said

"Sure!" I said then we ate our lunch making small talk. Then lunch ended and I decided to stay at school.

                  ~AFTER SCHOOL~

"Hey Hell, is it okay if I call you that?"

"Sure! I don't mind." I said on our way home. A few streets later Liu said he lived down that way and that he'd see me in the morning.

"Okay bye Liu, message me!"

"Okay, will do mate!"

After I got home my mother wasn't there thank god so I cleaned up the whole house, did my homework and went to my room and plugged in my phone and music and drifted off into a deep and dreamless sleep...