-Chapter One-

Hi, my name is Helena Armstrong. I am 17 years of age, I live in Greenville, Michigan. I am a senior in high school. I live with my abusive and alcoholic mother, she hasn't always been like this though. She started to get aggressive after my father died in a car accident when I was five, I was in the car with him when we drove into a telephone pole... She always says its my fault that he died, she also says that I should have been the one to die. And at times I think she's right... Currently I am in my bathroom looking at all of my bruises that my mother gave to me yesterday.

"HELENA JAMES ARMSTRONG GETS YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE!" Speak of the devil. I quickly run down the stairs.

"Y-yes mother?'

"Clean this mess up you piece of shit."

"Y-yes ma'am."

I then quietly sweep up the broken glass and then I proceed to clean up all of the floors in the house, dust, and do all of the laundry and put it away. I then scurry back to my bedroom only to feel like I'm being watched.

"I must be going crazy." I whisper to myself.

I then walk into the bathroom that's connected to my room, I take a quick shower, hop out only to the feeling of being watched. I shake off the feeling and towel dry my hair and get ready for bed. I plug my headphones in and slowly drift off into sleep.

-DREAMLAND-

I was walking alone through the woods that are near my house only to stumble upon a big, old manor type building.

"H-hello?' I said.

"You shouldn't have come here." a deep and rough voice hissed at me.

I then turned around only to be met with a tall man with snow white skin, singed black hair, burned off eye lids, and the most horrific cut in smile...

"W-who are you?" I barely managed to stutter out.

"Hehehe, you shouldn't have asked that." he chuckled.

"Now GO TO SLEEP!" he yelled.

-END OF DREAM-

I awoke with a cold sweat and to the sound of my alarm going off. Yay time for another day in hell.

"Heh it was only a dream."

I quickly head to my bathroom and change into a My Chemical Romance tee, a pair of red skinnies, and black and white converse. I quickly apply make up to my bruises and rim my eyes with medium thick eyeliner. I hurriedly brush my teeth and get into my old, silver car that I had bought one year ago from saving up the money I earned from my two full time jobs. In no time I pull into the school parking lot.

"Here goes nothing..." I mumble to myself.