Chapter 7

A/N

A question... are Lily and Nash going to fast? And now for Chapter 7

LILY'S POV

He took my hand and pratically dragged me to elevator. He let go of my hand and pressed the out side button.

"Since you're okay, i'll let you do the honnors of pressing the inside button, to the lobby please ma'am." Nash was acting like this was some big deal.

"Thank you kind sir." And I decided to play along.

I pressed the lobby button and we went down. The bellman opened the door for us and we were off.

"Where too?" I asked.

"Are you even hungry?" He answered my question with another question.

"Not really, lets just go to the beach." Nash agreed. I didn't want to actually want to swim I just wanted to chill on the beach possibly play some beach volleyball. We started walking that way but not before fans stopped Nash for some pictures.

"Hi! Oh my god you're Nash Grier! I love you. Can we take pictures." She was a litte bit shorter than me and had blonde hair to her boob. She was extremely beautiful.

"Here give me your phone," I said. She turned on camera and handed it to me. There was one of them hugging, another of them just being weird, and then she had to go and make thing uncomfordable. "Nash can we do a stage kiss?" She asked. My heart dropped, I didn't want to be jealous especially since I just met him not that long ago and there was really nothing going on except some teenage hormones.

Nash looked at me and I slowly nodded, he wasn't mine.

He put his hands on he cheeks, cupping her face and leaned in. Their lips touched. She tried to add more passion to it but nash didn't makeout with her. Once I got the picture I said 'got it' to try and get them to stop sooner. The girl grabbed her phone and yelled awesome. she latched on too Nash and started crying again. Typical fangirl.

After Nash finished comforting her she did the most suprising thing, she walked up to me and asked me for a picture. I of course said yes and we posed together.

"So are you and Nash a thing?" She whispered so only I would hear her.

"I wish, but not yet." I answered, using the same volume as her.

"Sorry for kissing him, but hey, you got to kiss him if youve got the chance right?" she said, still quiet.

"I suppose your right." I laughed.

"Alright, thank you for the pictures!" this time she said it so Nash could here it too. After she had left, we kept walking towards the beach.

"What did she talk to you about?" Nash asked.

"Nothing really, she just told me I was pretty and casual fangirl stuff." I replied, Nash laughed.

"Were here!" Nash yelled and spread his arms out. He put one around my slouder as we stepped onto the sand. I put my arm up so my hand could grab his wrist.

We stopped walking and just watched the few people walking around the beach.

"So what should we do?"

I thought for a minute and frowned. "I actually don't know." Nash grabbed my hand and pulled me to this carnival looking area. "Excuse me sir, can I get 1 vanilla cone," He turned to me, "What do you want?' "Same thing" I replied. We got our ice cream and sat down at a picnic table. we ended up talking about the most random things, Like about Nash's first dog, Harvey (totally random, ok i really dont know). I ended up telling him about my preferences in cats and how i didnt really like dogs. it was weird but also interesting. I didn't really have to try. I know that nobodies perfect, hell i grew up watching Hannah Montanna, but there is somebody out there perfect for you.

Since it was only late afternoon we decided to just chill on the beach. We were casually sitting and talking when the topic got serious.

"Yeah my first kiss was with a random girl my friends hooked me up with." Nash said.

"Did..you have sex... with her?" I feared the answer. He looked so upset by the topic I decided to change the topic, "My first kiss was in kindergarden with a kid named Joel, we were pretty exclusive and ended up getting married."

"So now Iv'e got competetion?" Nash was on the verge of lauging.

"Yes and your losing!" I got up amd started to run down to the water, I didnt actually want to get in the water so i started just to walked next to the ocean. Nash caught up and walked with me.

"Lily," Nash asked.

"Yeah," he stopped walking and turned to me.

"Okay listen, I'm starting to like you, before you go and say that you like me too or something, theres some things you should know about me that aren't very nice to hear. I'm so scared to tell you, I just want to let you know I regret what i did so much and would do anything in the world to change it, just remember that when I tell you." I was so surprised by Nash's behavior and what he was saying. Was he doing drugs? Did he get arrested for something? All I knew was nothing could prepare me for what i might hear.

aiiiight so a cliffhanger. and also im thinking about changing the story name to brave or something like that. please take time to vote an comment, it seriously doesnt take long but it means the world to me so broom broom get out me car.

(also btw this chapter isn't edited so sorry)