Chapter 3

Chapter 3

LILY’S POV

I woke up that morning with the bathroom light on and the door closed. Mahogany must be in there. I went on twitter; I had gained so many followers overnight. I had only had about 50 to start with. At that moment, Mahogany walked out of the bathroom.

“So, you’re the infamous daughter of Bart?” She laughed.

I blushed, “Yeah I guess so.” We both smiled. “And you’re the infamous Mahogany LOX?”

“Guess so, I really only DJ though, I let the guys handle the funny stuff.”

“Yeah, I’m probably going to wait back stage, I’m not really a part of Magcon, but I am. It’s weird.” She nods and I head into the bathroom.

I pull my hair back with a hair tie so none touches my face, and then I wash my face with this Neutrogena stuff. I brush my teeth and put on moisturizer. I decide to wear a little more makeup than the usual. I put on bb cream, powder foundation on my T zone, under eye concealer, no eye shadow, thin line of black eyeliner on top and bottom. I curl my lashes and apply mascara. No blush or contouring. Next I do my hair. I put on some heat protectant and straighten away. When I’m done I add some hair oil for extra shine. I put on some light denim shorts and a grey muscle tank that shows my stomach a little. I put on some black converse high tops and look to Mahogany; I’m going to have to stay close by her or my dad today. Who knows how crazy those boys get?

“Hey, um, would you mind if I kind of hung around you today, I don’t know anybody and I don’t wanna get lost.” I ask, I hope she doesn’t mind. Her face turns into the biggest grin I’ve ever seen. I guess she wouldn’t mind.

“No problem. Come on we have to go.”

“Okay” I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket. Now I’m ready. She leads us to the elevator. We see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Mahogany waves him over and he’s totally checking my body out. I think he thought he was discreet but he wasn’t.

“Hi I’m Cameron.”

“Hi I’m Lily.”

“Welcome to Magcon, I think you’ll like it here.” After he said that he winked and turned around and started walking. Mahogany rolled her eyes, but we followed behind him.

“Don’t worry I won’t leave you alone with him.”

“Good,” I laugh and roll my eyes at the back of Cameron.

Full of yourself much? I think so.

NASH’S POV

Cameron and I were texting and he all the sudden said ‘brb’. I waited a couple minutes, went on twitter. He texted back saying he met the new girl.

N: dude was she hot

C: yeah I was checkin her out nd she looked mad

N: scale of 1 to 10 how hot

C: like 90000

N: damn

That ended our conversation because he walked into the room. I was going to motion him to come over and talk to me some more about her but then her and Mahogany walked in. Cameron hadn’t been kidding she is hot. She wasn’t like skinny or fat, she was lean and healthy weight it looked like. She had some of the longest hair I’ve ever seen and it was light brown with a little bit of golden to it. She wore something casual and she looked really good. I stood up and was going to go talk to her but Bart walked up to her to say something. I wasn’t going to act like a dick like Cameron. He’s done that to a few girls since I’ve met him, I quickly found that most girls aren’t really into that act, so I just try to be myself. Not being an asshole or anything, but dem titties are callin my name.