Chapter 4

*Next Morning*

Connor's P.O.V

I woke up and get really for school got my towel and took a shower. Then change into my cloths, slip on my fresh Jordan's. went downstairs to the kitchen and i smell bacon and eggs. hmmm food. I went in the kitchen and saw dad "Morning" i said "morning son" he replied "where's mum and the twins?" I asked "she already left and took the twins to school" he said "oh ok" i replied as i sat down and ate my breakfast. Dad finish eating then got up put his plate on the dishwasher.

"I'm off to work lock the house before you leave" he said as he walked out the door.

"Ok dad" i said great looks like I'm walking to school. then my dad came back in. and i looked at him with quizzical look.

"Oh son before i forget here" he hand me a small box

"Open it" he said. As i open the small box and it was a car keys

"Oh my God dad is this for real?!" i asked he nodded i got up and gave him a hug then thanked him. then he left for work. i finish eating my breakfast put my plate in the dishwasher. Quickly got my bag locked the house and ran to the garage and my jaw dropped and there it was my dream car. My very own shiny black chevy pick up truck with a lift kit. I took a photo of it them posted in Instagram and twitter then i notice i got 1 notification as i click to it i saw that Lauren fav, rt, and tweeted me! omg!

@LaurenCimorelli: It was really fun meeting you. Hope to see again! xx ☺️

I fav and rt it. Then i decided to dm her.

C: Heyy there pretty brown eyes GOOD MOOOORNING!

Then i looked at the time it's already 7. i jump in my car plugged my phone in and blast to wasted by tiësto then drove off to shool. I arrive at school and park my car got my bag and went inside the school i walk to my locker put in some of my stuff and got my books. My phone vibrates and i look at it

*Reminder: Testosterone injection tomorrow at the doctor *

*Reminder: 1 year on Testosterone tomorrow!

Oh yeah i almost forgot i got a doctor's appointment for my injection and top surgery thingy and my 1 year on T!! Yaaaaayyy!! But wait I need to tell the guys about my transition and stuff. But what if they won't accept me what if they will think i'm a freak or something. The bell rang and i snapped out of my thoughts and walked to my first class and as i walked into the room i saw Rob, Charles and Jake talking. Ralph has a different class this is the only class he doesn't have with us. I walked up to my seat sat down beside Rob.

"Hi Connor!" They said in unison and i just gave them a weak smile

"Hey cons, you alright bro?" Rob asked with a worried look putting his hand on my shoulder

"Hmm? Uhh... yea'yeah im fine im great i think" i replied as Mr. Luis walked in and the class went silent as the teacher started the class.

Rob's P.O.V

I was talking with Charles and Jake. This is the only class that Ralph doesn't have with us. saw connor walking to his seat and sat down. He seems kinda bothered by something.

"Hi Connor!" we said but he just gave us a weak smile. Jake and Charles just looked at me with worried expressions.

"Hey cons, you alright bro?" I asked with a worried look as i put my hand on his shoulder

"Hmm? Uhh... yea'yeah im fine im great i think" he replied and i nodded then look at Jake and Charles. "let's just talked to him at lunch" Charles mouthed to me and i nodded. then Mr. Luis walked in and began the class.