Chapter 1

Connor's P.O.V

Hi the names Connor, Connor Eddison. 19 yrs old and I'm a transgender. i came out to everyone when i was 14 they all accepted me and they told me that all of them knew that i was different. and by the age of 16 i asked my parents that i wanted to begin my transition we went to the doctor and got my injections and stuffs and now i look like a dude just 2 problems my female chest and female below. Im totally a huge fan of Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony and 1D especially Cimorelli. I totally love cimorelli and i got a crush on Lauren. So yesterday dad told us that he got offered a new job in L.A

It's 5 A.M in the morning and i'm still wide awake. I've been on twitter since last night i just couldn't sleep knowing me and my family are leaving today for L.A i'm totally excited in the same time scared. Excited, because me and my family are gonna be living the dream. Scared, because i'm gonna have my top and bottom surgery but top surgery first as the doctor suggested.

"CONNOR TIME TO WAKE UP SWEETIE!" Mum shouted causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I'm already awake mum!" I shouted back. I got up get my towel and cloths plug my phone to the speakers and put on justin bieber (i love Justin bieber) songs then my went to the bathroom took a shower, brush my teeth, shave, put on my cloths then yada yada yada.. I went out the bathroom put all of my other stuffs in my luggages and backpack. Grab my phone and luggages and backpack went downstairs.

"Good morning mi familia" i said walking in the kitchen.

"Good morning too!" All of them said

I sat down at the table next to my lil brother Cody and sister Coleen. They're 5 years old and they're both twins. We ate our breakfast talk a little. "So what time are we leaving dad?" I asked dad "10 A.M" he said while sipping on his coffee. i look at my watch and it's already 8:30. We all finish eating and got all of our luggages and other stuffs put it in the car drove off to the airport check in our luggages. We sat down at coffee shop near gate 14.

"Flight PAL23 to Los Angeles is now boarding" we all stand up and boarder the plane. I sat down next to my two little angels while mum and dad sat behind us. The plane took off and i look out the window i'm sure gonna miss you philippines. i put my headphones on and we to sleep this is gonna be a loooong flight.

----------13 hours later--------

---------------------------------

"Connor Connor wake up connor were here in L.A!" The twins said and Cody jumped on top me causing me to wake up laughing. "Haha okay kiddo i'm awake" i said while putting him down we walked out of the plane and to the baggage area got all of our luggages and bags went out to the airport and we saw our uncle Philip waving at us. He is one of dad's younger brothers who lives in L.A. we got in the car and drove off. Wow L.A is sooo beautiful.

-----------1 hour later----------

---------------------------------

We arrive at this amazingly huge house. we all got out the car "woooooooahh cool" me and the twin said in unison. "welcome to our new house kids! what do you guys think?" dad said. "we love it dad" we said. we all went in the house and went straight upstair to find our rooms and started unpacking. i got a big room with a walk in closet and my own bathroom. i finish unpacking my things and went in the twins room to help them unpack. mum knock on the door and came in the room "hey kids you start school tomorrow so you three better get some sleep ok?" mum said we all noded and she left the room.

"well time to sleep you two" i said and tucked them both in.

"good night baba" they both said

"good night angels sweet candy filled dreams" i said and kissed their foreheads and went to my room. well time for me to sleep to tomorrow is a big day. i lay changed into my pajamas then brush my teeth. i lay down my bed lots of thoughts run through my mind i got my phone and went on twitter

@ConnorDoleguez: just move in Cali and cant wait for tomorrow ;)

suddenly i felt my eyelids gettin heavy and them i drifted off to dream land.

---------------------------------

A/N: heyy guys so this is like my first time. I hope you guys like it :)) I'm now making the 2nd chapter and I'll update it soon. Sooooo comment and vote if you like it. Thanks :)))