Chapter 15: False Hope

Sorry for the long update ; 3; ,
I thought I was going to be free but forgot there midterms coming up.

How have you guys been?

It's been a while, a very long time since I officially updated. T^T

I hope you enjoy this small chapter! I wanted to get this chapter fast as I can while I'm still free.

Sincerely,
LadyTenshi
_____________________________

"I want to take you to my room."

"What did you say Mika?" I asked bewildered at this statement.

"Never mind, it's nothing (Y/N)-chan." Mika whispered towards me as he dragged me out of the mansion.

Still holding onto my hand, we passed through the dreadful town where many kids were harvested and went towards a small tunnel. 2 guards then passed us barely making a sound as I saw the end of the tunnel. The light at the end of the pathway blinded my eyes slightly making me squint wanting to move my face away.

Opening my eyes towards the end of the passage, I examined my surroundings surprised where Mika took me to.

You could have mistaken this place as heaven, white granite floors and columns surrounding each corner of the huge corridor. Flashbacks of my memories appeared in front of me, kids running across the room trying to escape from this nightmare. Blood spilling everywhere left and right as screams echoed throughout the room.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you alright?" Mika asked trying to compose himself. "Mika why did you bring me here?"

"I wanted to tell you something, something that I wanted to tell you for a long time."

"I wanted, I wanted to-"

"Mika-kuuun~" A loud obnoxious voice shouted across the room.

Hearing the clicking of the boots get closer, me and Mika looked towards the origin where the sound came from. The aura of Mika darkened as he placed his hand on the shaft of his sword feeling alerted.

"Mika, Mika, Mimika~" Ferid chanted walking towards us, "and of course princess (Y/N)~"

"Ah, I knew you'd guys would be here. Did you get the report?"

"What report? Mika what is Ferid talking about?" I quietly said looking towards him.

Disgusted and hatred was plastered over his face as he looked away. The only sound you could hear was quietness as the feeling of confusion built up inside me. Mika ignored my question as he tightened his grip around his sword. It was like at any given moment, he was ready to pounce at anyone who would be approaching him.

"Aw poor (Y/N) wasn't informed. I thought Mika-kun would at least tell you." He said teasingly as I see his shadow getting closer.

"Apparently they finally found your guy's precious angel, the one he's been looking for. As anticipated, he was being used by the dirty humans." Ferid calmly stated as he got closer to us, "and by he-"

Before he could finish the sentence, Mika lashed out his sword towards the tall figure as his blonde hair covered his eyes. Surprised by his action, I gently placed my hand towards his shoulders trying to calm him down as Ferid stared at us.

"I mean Yuichiro Hyakuya."

________________________________

I'm sorry again for the small chapter!

This chapter has not been edited so there will be few grammar errors here and there!

Sorry for the inconvenience again for not updating for a while ; 3;

Keep calm,
And be an Otaku~