Chapter 12: It Can't Be

Hello~

Is it already chapter 12? O .o

And Thankyou for he reads <3 I remember being exited reading all your comments in Anime Expo back when I had about 1K readers. Now having this much readers, I'm really thankful and I still try and reply to each comment. 64K omg (x-X) Thankyou.

Well I hope you guys had fun a summer vacation or if your like me who already started school a week ago, good luck.

Did anyone get to watch the olympics? My favorite part has got to be gymnastics, anyone else? Anyone excited for the Japan Olympics?
(◦ ><)~

I hope you enjoy this chapter and Thankyou for sticking with me since I posted the Prolouge. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and I hope you enjoy this chapter!
·°(˃̵˂̵)°·

Still a fan of Levi even thought no season 2 still'・(ェ)・`)ノシ

Stay calm and be an Otaku,

~LadyTenshi
______________________

"Is-s that you?"

"N-no it can't be... I thought you were gone.."

Thoughts surrounded my head as my eyes became wide not believing what I'm seeing. The feeling of nervousness crawled in my chest not knowing what to do nor to get a better look.

Getting cold feet, my hand grasped at the end of my skirt tightening the grip feeling it get wet.

"How is this possible?"

"Where were you all this time?"

Questions. All I can think of are questions. Nothing else, nothing more. It can't be.

Seeing the beast that he recently killed a while ago, people were thanking him about saving their lives. Jumping off the roof, my feet landed on the concrete floor silently still keeping my eyes on him. They then gave me slight glances because of my unusual behaviour but went back to their own tasks. Slowly walking to him, he didn't notice me from behind as I felt my heart starting to beat faster then ever.

My eyes were still wide not knowing what to do as I felt myself getting closer to him. It's been a long time since I cried but till this day, my eyes started to water. Everything else was silent to me just focusing to the white figure at front of my being.

Seeing him turned his head to the side, my body flinched back not knowing what to do. His blue eyes widened slightly as he fully turned around looking at me, surprised. My feet stepped back a little as he tried to get closer to me. Am I actually dreaming?

Knowing the privacy we needed, I jumped back to the roof where I was as I felt his presence near me. Strong arms the surrounded my body feeling his warmth against me. My heart started to beat faster then ever as I felt frozen on the spot as if my body was glued on the ground. I wanted to turn around and show my affection towards him, hugging and kissing the person who I thought was dead.

Right now seemed to be a good time to do that but feeling his body shaking, I knew I missed him just as much.

"(Y/N-N) is this really you?" He shook rubbing the side of my arm.

"M-Mika it is me.." I gently whispered trying to feel his warmth.

Turning around to see him clearly, his blue beautiful eyes were still wide but with emotions. Mikaela then caress my cheek rubbing it gently as I gently closed my eyes trying to process the events that just happened.

"I really did miss you (Y/N), I thought I couldn't live without you by my side."

"Mika."

"I'm serious (Y/N)-chan, I thought I couldn't even keep my sane when I saw you die at front of me, but that doesn't matter anymore since your here."

For the first time ever, all the emotions I kept in started to flood out as warm tears spilled against my cheeks. Hiccups were heard from me hearing a small laugh from Mika. Turning to the side trying to hide it, he softly turned my head to face him as he kissed my forehead wiping my wet tears.

"You're too beautiful to cry (Y/N)-chan." He blushed staring at my face.

Getting a good look on him, instead of his cuteness that I remembered back then, all I can see is a hot masculine guy at front of me. He did change a lot including the personality I knew.

"Am I dreaming or is this really you?" He asked looking at my (E/C) eyes, " You're not dreaming and it's really me that your touching," raising my hand to his face, he flinched back a little as I felt his strong features on his face.

All I could feel as I look at him with love was my heart beating fast and breathes being short. I don't know if he felt the same way towards me as I laid my hand over his heart.

Mika's heart was beating as fast as mine but his emotions on his face didn't really show through that well. Only quiet conversations down where we are supposed to be were heard as a cold chilly wind blew towards us.

I knew the moment between me and him were short in time. Lifting my hand slowly away from his chest, my fist balled into a tight grip till it turned slightly red knowing that we had to go back down there.

"Meet me near Krul's castle after the mission okay?" He stated fixing my hair as he put a piece beside me ear.

Walking away from his body to the side where the city buildings were more visible, a soft hand grabbed mine in the process stopping me in place.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes Mika?"

"Promise you won't leave me again?"

"I promise."

________________________
Do I hear a lemon heading towards here?

Sorry if this chapter is short, I really didn't want you guys to wait but I promise I'll make the next one long.

Im sorry if there is any grammar mistakes or any OFC( Out of character) moments in Mika's part.

I really did love writing this series and there will be more lovey dovey in the next several chapters.

I'm sorry if this chapter seems to be missing something or is quiet rushed.
(╥ᆺ╥;)

Thankyou for sticking with me this long and have a great school year. ;3c

~Keep Calm And Be An Otaku

-LadyTenshi