Chapter Fifteen

We pulled into Nash's driveway and we all ran into the house. I plopped down on the couch and everyone followed behind me.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I said.

"We could film a video," Nash said.back.

"Like what?"

We all thought for a minute. Then Hayes said, "What about an ask video?"

Slowly we all agreed so the boys tweeted to their followers to ask questions. After about five minutes their twitters blew up so they started the video.

Nash ran to get the camera and Cameron set up lights.

I just sat on the couch with Brooke while everyone else set stuff up. Finally the boys sat on the couch with us and Nash began the video.

"What's up guys! I'm here with Cam, Hayes, Carter, Aaron, Matt and Shawn. Also with us are two special guests. Please welcome Jessi and Brooke!" We all waved at the camera.

"We asked you guys to ask us some questions on twitter and today we are gonna answer a fee," Cameron continued.

"Lets begin!" We all said. I ripped Hayes's phone out of his hands and looked for a question.

"Lets see. Okay this one's for Aaron. Do you currently have a crush on someone?" Aaron blushed.

"Yeah. I do," he admitted. If Nash was right, it was me. That's why I picked the question.

I threw the phone back to Hayes and sat back. I kind of tuned out for five minutes.

"Okay well this was fun. I'm gonna go bake!" I said as I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. "What do y'all want?!" I hollered.

"Cupcakes!" they all shouted. I chuckled and got a bunch of ingredients together. I glanced behind my shoulder and saw Brooke getting comfy with Nash.

She saw me looking and I wiggled my eyebrows. She blushed and turned back around.

I put eggs, milk, vanilla, flour and sugar in a bowl and mixed it all together.  I poured the batter into the cupcake pan and put it in the oven.

I started on the frosting and decided to make it pink. I giggled and added a few drops of food coloring to the frosting.

"How are the cupcakes?" I heard Aaron ask behind me.

"They're not done yet. Now shoo!"

He just walked closer.

"Aww I wanted to help though. I can be the frosting tester!" Aaron said as he dipped his finger in the pink sugariness.

"No eww! Get your hands off, bucko," I said swatting him away.

He just wiped frosting on my face.

"Ohh that's how we're playing." I smirked and got a handful of flour and threw it at him.

"Oh. You better run," Aaron threatened. When you hear advice like that you better take it.

I booked it out if the kitchen and ran right in the middle of the video.

"Help!!" I started screaming. Aaron came up behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist while smashing flour in my face with the other hand. I squealed and Aaron spinned me around.

He was pretty adorable.

"Alright you two. We were in the middle of filming," Nash said while Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Brooke and Matt laughed.

"So? Just edit it out," I explained and Aaron set me back on my feet.

"Naw. You guys are cute! Let's leave it in," Matt said. Nash and Cameron started laughing and agreed.

I sighed and took a seat next to Brooke. She did mock wiggly eyebrows at me and I nudged her with my shoulder.

Everyone continued with a few more questions. We finally wrapped the video up and I went to wash frosting and flour off my face. Everyone stuffed their faces with pink cupcakes.

Afterwards me and Brooke walked back to my house and I asked my parents if she could spend the night. They said yes so we walked up to my room.

She sat in my bean bag while I sat on the floor in front of her.

She was smirking at me for a while.

"What?" I said confused.

"You have a crush," she said smiling.

"Yeah I know. Aaron," I said still pretty unsure of what she was getting at.

"No! Well yeah. Everyone knows he likes you, but I'm talking about Hayes."

"No. He doesn't. He made sure of that," I told her.

"Really? The whole time you and Aaron were messing around he looked like he was gonna punch someone," she said.

"So?"

"I'd say someone was jealous," Brooke said singsongy.

"I'd say you're wrong," I mocked.

"He told me he didn't like me anyways."

"Didn't he really like you at one point? Why would he just stop, but still act like this?" She said.

"No idea. But it doesn't matter. I think I like Aaron too," I said quietly.

"Ohhh! I knew it! We all saw it coming!" Brooke squealed.

I blushed and she said, "But Hayes-" I groaned.

"Listen! Hayes is up to something. Trust me. He might be lying."

I pondered this for a while. She has a point. I'll talk to Hayes tomorrow. But for now we got ready for bed and watched a movie.

As I was drifting off to sleep I was thinking, Hayes or Aaron?