Chapter 4

"Hey, earth to GA" a teenage female voice called to Green Arrow. Oliver jumped when he saw a teenage blonde girl with an outfit similar to Clark's. She had a right hand on her hip, left waving in his face. He jumped out of his skin, perhaps even a few inches of his seat. The girl laughed.

"Aren't archer's like you supposed to be perceptive of their surroundings" the girl taunted.

"To threats, Kara. Not little girls." Oliver's said frowning.

" I don't know, I am a force to be reckoned with. I am Supergirl and sixteen in Earth years. Now what's wrong, GA" She said with a worried face, standing up straight, arms crossed. Oliver sighed, no use in keeping it from Kara.

"You know Barry and his son?"

"The adopted one, Antone or the biological, Xerex?"

" Both, well they are one now. It turns out he is number ten of the organization of light"

"Woah"

"Yeah, on top of that, he called me father"

"Wow"

"The worst part, he was in an astral war with Darkseid and Braniac. Both now physically on Earth."

"How, can we help. The prophecy said everyone in his life would become one" Oliver looked down at his palms.

"Barry and Hal are looking into that now."

meanwhile on an island of symphonies

A white portal opened up, stepping out of it a skinny hooded figure with an on the chest.

"Whoo, good to be back guys"

"Good to have you back, Xerex" A hooded figure with a Roman numeral one the front stepped forward, hugging him.

"Thanks, Lux" Xerex, said hugging back.

"Now, we need to commence on the true awakening process."