Chapter 1

Barry ran to his apartment in Central City to find his adopted son, Antone, asleep wedged in between Oliver Queen and Hal Jordan in their Green Arrow and Lantern outfits. He gave a warm smile as he tiptoed past the sleeping trio, in an attempt not wake them up. But...

" You know, you tip toe louder than you walk, Bear" came a whisper from the archer. The archer's muscles tensed a bit when the young one rustled in his sleep. They relaxed again when he felt the kid's body pressed against his side, his head resting on his chest. The kid gave off small, gentle snores and went into deeper slumber. Hal followed suit, switching sides and nestling up against the kid. Antone nestled back.

"Sorry, did I wake you" Barry asked apologetically.

"No I was on the lookout for 'predators' as what the kid would call it". Barry responded with a low chuckle.

" There's pizza in the fridge if you want it. " Oliver said Barry. Barry applied with a 'thanks' and went to heat it up.

"Hey, why don't you two spend the night. You two are already comfortable and Tonester would love it." Barry suggested with a hopeful look on him.

"Sure thing, Romeo"

" Wha-"

" I said yes, speedy scarlet, now scram! Go to bed! " Barry ate fast and super sped towards the couch and snuggled into the archer.

"I'm not bed, Bear Bear"

"Yes you are" Barry said playfully instantly dozing off.

"Whatever, I'll continue lookout." He said as he watched over the most important people in his life. By that it means watch them sleep soundly.