f

ANDREW'S POV

"Same lunch period... Blue eyes, dance and literature... W...?? Hates speaking in public? What else...", I sigh, this is going to be harder than I thought. I list all of the information that I know about this anonymous person. I don't even know if they're a boy or a girl... What the fuck even? I rub my temple out of frustration.

"Why are you acting like you're a detective, Andrew?", Ryland tells me as he enters with his boyfriend Shane in his arms, after that, he and Shane sit beside me. I didn't even know they were there.

"Something's... bothering me... You know the notes that I keep receiving? Well, the contents of it have been darker recently. I really wanna figure out who's behind it. I'm.... worried?"

"What are you writing on a tickler and rubbing your temples for, though?", Shane asks while chewing on his cafeteria-bought fries.

"They've been leaving some clues, I listed them so I could at least have an idea. Guess what, it doesn't help at all."

"Not when you have only two brain cells. Give me that.", Shane snatches the small notebook from me. Then Ryland snatches the notebool from Shane. "Ooh, let me see too!"

They read the contents of the notebook for several minutes with confused faces. I stare it them frustatedly as they think, and I try to think too.

"Oh. OH MY GOD this is BIG!", Shane screams and stands up from his seat, earning the attention of everybody around him in the cafeteria.

"Sit down, fuckface. Who is it?", Ryland says the second sentence in a whispered tone. He whispers it to him, and I try to listen in.

"It's G–"

slap

"OH MY GOD I'M SORRY..... Learn not to listen in next time..", Shane tells me like it's my fault I got slapped.

"Okay, Jesus freaking Christ." They'll tell me sooner or later anyway, right?

"OH MY GOD THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!", Ryland says in a loud tone.

"Who is it?", I ask curiously. This is my thing, I needed to know.

"Find it out yourself. Oh my god I fucking ship it holy shit."

"Shane! Stop cursing, jesus."

"For your information, I am not Jesus. You can call me your father, thou–"

"Okay, thank you for your very much needed contribution, but you must go. Preferably to a church."

"Neverrrrr.", Shane replies to me in a mocking tone.

"....Can I please know who it is?", my curiosity gets the best of me. I reaaaalllly want to know.

"You can,"
"Yes! Who?"
"But you may not."
"Fuck."

As if in sync, the school bell rings.

"Sorry, Andrew. Gotta go! Go get your boy!", Shane addresses his farewell.

"Shane, you just told him it's a boy! What the fuck is wr–", I hear Ryland argue as they walk further away from me.

Oh.

It's a boy.

It's a boy?

That's another thing to add to my list of clues. Well, that's if I had it with me. Ryland and Shane took it with them.

Not like I needed it. I remember every single thing. I'm going to find out sooner or later.

I go to my locker, not bothering about the time. The next subject's teacher is always late anyway, so I don't need to mind.

This anonymous thing is bothering me too much. I won't be able to get it out of my system if I don't at least write a note back. This is the best I can do right now.

dear anon,

i'm sorry,,,,,,,, to be annoying,,,,, but i rlly want to know who you are i kinda know some stuff about you but i can't seem to exactly pinpoint who u are??? well i know you're a boy with blue eyes and that sounds rlly cute asdfghjkl (is that the correct order) i want to see youuu and hug youuuu and tell you i'm sorry for causing you painnnn and that i think these letters are cuteeeee when they're not sad and telling me that u hate meeee i don't mind if you're in your most haggard state or if you look like a toad pls see me :----((((

pls pls pls lover boyyyyy

please,
ur dear andrew❤️

I stick the note to my locker.

Sigh.

I should really get to class.