School, my Achilles heel

Emma's POV
The bell just rang. Thank fuck it's my free period. I walk outside, sit under my favorite tree and start writing in my journal.

Emma's journal entry

Day 4 of night school
Night school is weird but since I'm used to American time it just makes more sense to be in night school. The year just started so I'm not the only new kid but I can't help feel like I'm the odd one out. I mean I'm not complaining I couldn't care less about what people think of me but all the girls here are such... robots. All they ever to is fawn over the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers I mean I get having a crush on them they are pretty attractive but they mine as well have a cult to them! I'm sick of it but two more periods and it's off too the club!

Emma's POV
Im snapped out of my thoughts by some girls giggling. Uhhh these bitches and look who's with them Kou Mukami, The Oh So Beautiful Idol.

"Hey Em&Em whatcha writing?"

"Kou you know I hate when you call me that just call me Emma I'm not a fucking cand
"Kou you know I hate it when you call me that I'm not a fucking candy"

"No kidding your not nearly as sweet." Kou said chuckling

I'm gonna kill him

"awwww come on EM&EM I think it's cute"

"I don't want your pet name Kou"

"Why not my pet"
Kou said tilting his head

"Just take a hint Kou!"

"You really shouldn't talk to him like that he could make one tweet and your social life would be over"

"Please side chick 1 like I actually have a social life in this school your all clones and it looks like to have a social life here I have to be one myself. How can I put this gently I rather swallow a watermelon whole then be a clone like you."

"Clone?"

"Side chick?"

"You are so fake I bet what your writing in that book of yours is just sketches of you and Kou!"

"Think what you wanna think clone"

"Well why don't we just see!"

The girl lunged for my Journal but I threw my pencil at her face. Kou caught it last second.

"Oops must have slipped"
I said with a devilish smirk