Zoe And The Beast

He walked up to me, suavely, and put his muscular arms on both sides of my small form, carefully. "Make me fall for you."

"What?" I stared at him, dumbfounded by how close he was to me. Fall in love with me? Was he for real? I squirmed farther into the wall, against my locker.

He smirked. "You heard me. I'm giving you one year, Zoe. That's it. After that, if I don't fall for you, then your brother's secret is out."

With that, he took his hands back, smiled at me, and whirled his gorgeous body to class.

Vince, the high school's bad boy, just ordered me to make him fall in love with me.

This better be good.

__________

Zoe Harvick is the girl next door. Hidden from secrets which shape her life, her only goal is to pass high school with flying colors. She wants nothing to do with Vince or with his bewildering complications.

Vince Mascars is a bad boy. His devious attitude earned him the name "Beast". With a dark past and a murderous future, his only goal is to get a taste of temptation. He wants to use Zoe Harvick as his pawn, and plays the game with her, to get the vengeance he always wanted.

What happens when Vince asks Zoe to make him fall in love with her? Love, Beast and a bit of beauty makes...

Zoe and The Beast

___________

"Beginning of the book and I'm emotional already...incredible writing!" -basically_anna

"Impeccable writing! You shouldn't be on Wattpad, you should be writing hard cover books, getting ideas for your next bestseller!" -ryleejaydep

"I literally gave up [on reading books] but this is bomb. I'm in love with it." -makeda48

"This is such a good story! A story based not only on the center relationship, but the friendships as well." -coldcliche

"I know I love a story when I deprive myself of sleep to read it." -TheRavenous

"I have not been able to say I love a character for a while now, but gosh, I love Jared." -StorytellerBB

"This book is my drug." -rhys_the_shinigami

"Every time you update, I party a little bit inside...I love this book!" - jetblackhemmo9906

___________

A few things to note:

Please don't be a silent reader! If you enjoyed a chapter and if you think the chapter deserves it, please drop a vote! It's just a quick click, doesn't hurt, and helps out a lot. You can vote by pressing the star at the bottom of the page on mobile, and the star in the top corner on a computer. 

If you really liked a chapter, had strong opinions of it, or really disliked it, feel free to politely tell me why. Comment! Interact with the book -- that's what makes Wattpad so great. It helps me out as a writer, and gives you a chance to give your input as a reader.

The first thing you should know about me as the author is that I am very protective of my readers. Regardless of if you left a vote or comment, regardless of if you liked the book or disliked it, regardless of anything, just the fact that you opened this makes you someone I will try and protect. And that means: 

I'm not trying to be mean, but as more people read this book, there have been more and more snarky comments. I absolutely love and appreciate, and am so thankful for how so many people love and care for this book, please don't get me wrong.

But there are people commenting on here, sometimes attacking me or another reader personally. This will not be tolerated. If you say something hurtful to me, or to any other Wattpad member on here, your comment will be reported and blocked, and your account will be reported, blocked, and blacklisted. Attacking people online is a form of bullying - you will get into serious trouble if you hurt others. Again, attacking on this will not be tolerated within this book.

I know the difference between a constructive critique and hate. 

If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT AT ALL.

Please remember, I'm not trying to scare you! If you are passionate or angry at a character, that is completely fine. You can comment all you want about that. I just don't want people being mean to each other, because Wattpad is a place for encouragement, not a place to bring others down or to use profanity in a negative sense.

Thank you!

__________________

Frequently Asked Questions:

Who's the guy on the cover? I have no idea. I really don't know much about the cover.

Who plays the Beast/Vince? Which actor is supposed to be in the cast for the Beast/Vince? I purposely didn't add an actor to play Vince - I want you guys to imagine him and have him be whoever you want him to be. I'm trying to see how well my descriptions play onto your imagination. I've heard a lot of people call him Francisco Lachowski or Andy Biersack (They're both so different, haha), but if you want him to be someone else, go for it. 

How do you pronounce Zoe, Vince, and Zach? Zoe is pronounced Z-oh-ee and it rhymes with "Joey". Vince rhymes with "since". Zach rhymes with "Jack" :)

Can I translate your book? Are you looking for translations for this book? I'm not looking for any translations for Zoe and the Beast at the moment. There aren't any translations available to read, either, so if you see any versions of Zoe and the Beast that isn't this one, please let me know. :)

When will you update? AS SOON AS I GET MY LIFE TOGETHER, I promise! I have some cool chapters, I'm just editing them to make sure they'll work at the end, all together. 

_________________________

All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2012 MiNsHi ©

Copyright © MiNsHi from Wattpad

Copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law Copyright © 2012

Do not copy. Do not steal. I will take you to court if you do. I don't care what country you live in. I don't care what the laws are in your country. In the United States, plagiarism is a legal offense, so if someone were to plagiarize (copy someone else's work and call it their own without the original writer's permission), they go to jail for it. For nine years. SO DON'T PLAGIARIZE.

Again, it's a legal offense to plagiarize and it's not worth it. So just don't do it. 

I'm not trying to scare you. But I don't take this lightly at all.  I've had issues with plagiarism in the past, and will not hesitate to take serious legal action if it happens again.

____________

I hope you enjoy!