e p i l o g u e

just so i do not have to explain this in the comments again...

i had an epilogue contest and picked the best epilogue and used it. i asked the writers to leave out ashton because he is busy being the star of his own book and at the time of the epilogue being written i did not know the fate of ashton at the end of his book.

the book is called "punk rock 101" it is a spinoff of this book and has all of the same characters but focuses on ashton's life and what happened after mr. punk rock.

written by @fabcailey

"Mommy! Daddy!" I felt the bed shake as I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Five more minutes," Luke mumbled. I let out a laugh as our daughter, Jess, pulled on my arm, causing me to open my eyes.

I smiled as I hugged her tightly, she giggled and bounced out of my grip and jumped out of the room, shouting.

"Wake up everyone! Uncle Cal is here!" My heart dropped when I heard Calum had arrived.

He had finally found his dream girl, Willow, and settled down. Yeah I know, Calum Hood finally settled down. But it all came crashing down when Willow died in a car crash, leaving Calum with their four year old son Todd.

I turned and looked over at Luke, he was still asleep. I grinned and raised my hand, slapping him lightly on the cheek.

"Ow! Beth, what the fuck?!" he grumbled, his hand against his sore cheek. I held back my laughter as I leaned closer to his face, removing his hand.

"Wake up, Lucas," I whispered, his blue eyes appearing. He covered his eyes and I laughed at him, pushing off the bed and heading towards our closet.

"For the millionth time, my name is Luke, not Lucas!" he called.

"Whatever, Lucifer," I spoke, searching through my clothes. He groaned and I snickered, taking off my pajama's, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

"I'm not the devil, Beth!" I grabbed a pair of blue jeans, throwing them outside of the closet. I searched through my tees and saw the familiar shirt Luke had given me. I smiled at the memory as I grabbed it and walked out of the closet, picking up my pants and pulling them on, "I mean, I'm hot and all but you've got the wrong guy," I raised an eyebrow at him as he winked at me, his eyes raking over my body. I shivered and scoffed at him.

I pulled my jeans on, hopping around the room as I tried to pull them on. I looked at my stomach and sighed, I had to loose some baby fat.

I slowly pulled on the Blink-182 shirt, heading into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I walked over to our bed and saw that Luke was still in bed. This idiot.

"Get up, loser," I said, standing over him as I poked his side. A blue eye appeared, Luke staring up at me.

"Come and cuddle," he stated, his arms trying to grab me.

"No!" I giggled, grabbing a pillow and hitting him in the stomach. He sat up quickly, smirking.

"Oh, you'll pay for that," he said as he grabbed my sides and pulled me onto the bed. I squealed, laughing at how childish he was. I ended up laying on his body, my chin on his chest.

"I know you're staring," he smirked, his eyes closed. I blushed and turned away as his fingers slipped under my chin, tipping my face towards his. I looked into his blue eyes, they were filled with emotions.

"Good morning, geek," he whispered, he pulled me higher, my chest on his chest.

"Good morning, Mr. Punk Rock," I smirked as he grabbed my face and kissed me. I laughed and pulled away, "go brush your teeth and get ready," I spoke, heading towards the door.