f o r t y

dedicated to Stay_fab_ dude you're great i talked to you a bit and dude you're perf and i'm sorry about killing you

i feel so bad bc i've got a lot of new readers that deserve dedications and i just don't have enough chapters for that i'm sorry

follow @dimpleashupdate on twitter if you love me :))

i hope you guys know how rad you are

you guys will like this chapter :-)

qotc: do you like 1d

aotc: yeppp that's how I found 5sos SO GOD BLESS THOSE BRITISH WHITE BOYS (and Niall)

He had grown since the last time I saw him, his eyes had become bluer, and his whole persona had become gloomier. His tired eyes met mine and we didn't say anything to each other.

The part around us disappeared, and it was just us and our shaky breaths. I bit my lip and waited for him to speak first, and he did.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," he chuckled. I smirked and let my tongue glide across my lips.

"Right back at ya," I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled my head into his chest, breathing in his sent. A tear ran down my face.

"I knew you would come to visit," I mumbled.

"I had to see you, it's been a year," Luke mumbled.

"How long are you staying?" I asked, leading him outside.

"That's something I wanted to talk to you about," Luke said, I nodded, sitting down at an empty table, he took my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I'm going to college here," he said happily, and my heart stopped for a moment until realization hit me.

"For me?" I asked quietly. I didn't want Luke to change his plans for me, I didn't want to separate him from his family and his home so he could be near me.

"Not just for you. I fucking hate Sydney," Luke laughed.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Because Sydney fucking hates me," Luke shrugged, causing me to laugh. I had forgotten about his reputation there, so I wouldn't blame him for wanting to get out.

"You're staying around this area, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just hoping you are too," Luke breathed.

"I am," I nodded.

"So, how are things with you and Ash?" Luke started to play with his fingers, causing me to laugh. He looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows and I shook my head.

"We broke up, he's busy pursuing his music career," I told Luke.

"So you're available?" Luke smirked, raising his eyebrow.

"I never said that," I trailed off. Luke pouted and I let a giggle escape my lips.

"I bet he doesn't treat you as well as I did," Luke murmured.

"Luke, I'm not seeing anyone," I shook my head, laughing.

"Well, would you like to try again?" Luke asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Luke rolled his eyes and grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

"Could you repeat the question?" I asked.

"Do you wanna try again?" Luke whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against it. I but my lip ad turned around.

"I guess," I shrugged. Luke shook his head disapprovingly and looked down, smiling. I placed two fingers under his chin pushing his face up. I placed my lips on his softly. He smiled into the kiss and I giggled. We separated and I placed a quick kiss on his cute little nose, jumping off of him.