my life is totally average

Chapter 2

I was finished getting ready so I got in my car and headed to Cheź Marié, my mother’s restaurant. This should be fun with Ryan, Tia, Leah, Cam, Todd, and worst of all Lydia. Note the sarcasm. God I hated working there! The only normal person there was Todd, he was so cute! But he was dating Lydia go figure. I guess he was the only reason I put up with the whores there. Oh well like I always say c'est la vie.

I got inside and was greeted by none other than the wonderful Lydia...uggg.

"Hey Roonie." Lydia said with false sweetness. Gee she sounded just like my mom no wonder she hired Lydia. Lydia was gorgeous, 5'7", blonde, and fake. While I was 5' 5", brunette, pretty, and everything she’s not.

"It's Ronnie” I told her emphasizing my name. “I'm surprised you don't remember my name your boyfriend seemed to remember it last night" I said while winking as I walked passed an opened mouthed Lydia.

“You…you slut!” Lydia called out to me.

Whatever beyotch. I thought while feeling proud of myself for what I just told her. I know I'm a terrible person...so sue me.

I walked back into the kitchen to check in.  

10:00  

Right on time.

"Um...Ronnie right?" Said Leah while she touched her finger to her lips. Of course Leah would have something to say about the previous situation; no doubt she was listening in since she was one of Lydia’s wannabe followers.

"Yeah Leah I'm the owner’s daughter....we also have 3 classes together." I told her slowly so she could comprehend.

"Well whatever I just thought you should know to watch your back." Leah told me while trying to look intimidating but she just wound up with those annoying duck faces many girls think are cute.

"That's great. Now are you going to tell me anything worthwhile or can I go back to my job?" I asked while not really caring what the answer was so I walked away.

I got on my mini apron the kind that you have just around your waist and I saw Todd. 

He looked so cute standing there while cooking.

"Hey Ronnie." He told me with genuine sweetness.

"Hey Todd." I said back to him.

"Do I get section 3 today?" I asked hoping the answer will be yes.

"Ummm......let's see....yeah...yeah you do." He told me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed while doing the happy dance which in case you don't know involves putting your hands above your head and moving your hips in a circle. I blushed realizing I looking like an idiot.

"Great I successfully embarrassed myself for the day." I said while blushing more.

"Nahh you're good. I thought it was cute." He said while winking at me.

And as you can guess I was as red as a tomato.

"Did I just make you blush?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Oh my god I was about to faint. There were only inches between us. I was about to respond when Leah walked in.

"Umm....Todd your girlfriend Lydia wants you in the front before we open." Leah said while sneering at me.

"Well I should go and see what she wants." He said while clearing his throat before he turned and walked away.

"Ronnie he has a giiiirlfriiiend so just...hands off! Ok?" Leah told me like I was incoherent.

"Leah I don't care. Also Todd is just a friend so relax."

"FYI Lydia doesn’t like you."

"Like I didn’t know that and I don’t care anyway I have a job to do buh bye." I said over my shoulder while walking away.

"Wait! I'm not done with you!" Leah called out to me.

"But I'm done with you." I called back over my shoulder.

And with that I walked away to go set my tables while thinking my life is totally average.

############### 

Hope you guys liked it! 

Comment

Vote

Fan