Fresh Start

"No thanks...I forgot...I have this thing," Delilah said. "Delilah, if it's about Jenna...." Bridget said. "No, no, it's fine, I'm fine, it was just a little shove...I'm just.......tired," Delilah replied. Delilah goes home and inside her room. "Home, at last," Delilah said, smiling.

She opened her closet. "Hmm," Delilah hummed, thinking. She put on her blue nightdress. "Maybe, tomorrow will be a better day...new school, fresh start," Delilah said, yawning, and went to sleep. Delilah's alarm was going off. She woke up and turned it off.

"Better," she said to herself. She looked back at the time. "OMG! I'm going to be late!" Delilah panicked. She changed into a blue knotted shirt, white jeans, blue studded sneakers and put her hair into a braid. "Perfect," she said to herself and started walking to school.

West Coast High. "Delilah!" Bridget shouted,calling out to Delilah. "Bridget!" Delilah shouted back. "I was afraid you weren't going to come after what happened....yesterday," Bridget said. "Like I said, it was one little shove, it's not like she goes to our school," Delilah said, playing it cool.

They both went inside, and the halls were hella busy. "It's always so busy on the first day of school," Bridget said. Delilah saw Jenna come down the stairs. "I thought you said she didn't go here," Delilah said to Bridget. Olivia laughed with Jenna.