F I V E

Ashley walked into the Lennox household with Ironhide's holoform in tow. The mother of the girl threw her dish towel over the shoulder to rest there.

"Where the hell have you been?! No calls or anything!" Sarah scolded her child, "You were supposed to watch your sister!"

"Turn of events occurred and we had to go to base," Ironhide explained to the worried mother.

"What happened? Ashley are you okay," Sarah's hands flung to her daughter's arms, checking over for any injuries.

"Mom, Im fine. Ironhide protected me," She gently pushed away her mother's hands.

"Ironhide, what happened?" Sarah's voice lowered as she looked at the man sternly. That woman had a wicked mom look that you did not want to cross.

"Decepticons came across Ashley this afternoon," He briefly spoke.

Sarah's eyes softened as she glanced back to her child. Decepticons knew of Ashley now, knowing she could be used against the Autobots and NEST. The girl slipped past her mother and up to her room where she finally change from her damp clothing. Ironhide followed quietly behind leaving no more room for a conversation.

Ashley began tossing off her shirt just as her door flung open. Frantically covering her chest with the article of clothing, "Could you knock?

Ironhide looked at her flustered and wide eyed no expecting to be getting undressed at that moment. "Turn around!" Ashley barked growing agitated.

"My apologies," He mumbled dropping his head, and turned to face the wall. She quickened her pace to completely change before breathing out an okay allowing the mech to turn back.

"Lets go for a drive," He spoke, his blue eyes sparkling under the light bulbs warm hue. 

The two went outside to the truck, the holoform opening the passenger side door wide allowing Ashley to slip into. She looked into his eyes a brief moment before a warm blush flooded her cheeks. Her heart pounded in her chest and he could read it. His processors scanned over her, picking up on the increase in her pulse. Much like Ratchet he could read pheromone levels. She was nervous, anxious and maybe just a bit flustered. He didn't understand why either. However he wouldn't tell her that he read all that from her.

His holoform scanned into the driver's seat as she stared in awe. This transformer thing was entirely knew for her and would take some getting use too. The truck lurched forward as his holoform reached over the girl grabbing the seatbelt and buckling her in.

"Right. Safety first," Ashley muttered, the blush deepening in color.

He gazed at her for another moment until fully realizing, it was him that made her nervous. She leaned back in the seat in attempts to make herself seem smaller to avoid the embarrassment. The truck drove smoothly to a secure location away from civilian eyes. She hoped he wouldn't notice, although he did, but she would casually glance his way. Taking in all his forms features. His holoform was attractive there was no doubt about it. Dark hair that stayed slightly unruly, a large beard and mustache, he was build and stocky. Had a lot of muscle to him. Blue eyes that were has bright as the sky on a clear day. The holoform deemed fitting for the weapons specialist.

Entering into a clearing, the truck halted allowing the her to get out of the cab. The holoform disappeared as truck began shifting into the robotic form. Metal clashed together as it transformed, the unique sound filling the empty night air. Old battle scars were noticeable on the machine, reminders of the past wars. Ironhide got low so the girl could make herself comfortable in his palm. Holding on to his metallic digits as she was lifted to his eye level.

"You can't discuss with anyone regarding our existence," He looked down to her.

"Never in a million years," She promised.

Carefully standing in his palm, she reached out towards his helm. Fingertips tracing over the scars on the side of his face plate. The display of affection was foreign to him. Deep down in his spark, he craved the affection from her.

 Deep down in his spark, he craved the affection from her