T H R E E

Ironhide sat his alt form, in driveway Major Lennox's household. After the war in Mission City, he had been assigned to be the guardian of the Lennox's. Ironhide wanted to complain about the task he had, knowing there was better things to be preformed than watching over a family. There was decepticons to take care of and Ironhide wanted to be the bot to deal with them. Humans were a different species. Some intelligent, some not so much. How ever working along side humans now, wasn't terrible. Very few knew of their existence, of course Major Lennox.

Upon observing the oldest Lennox sparkling, Ironhide figured she had a strong personality much like her fathers. She was basically a splitting image of him. The old mech thought to himself, wondering what the girl would grow up to be as she grew through the years. She could go far in her life, she was beautiful and smart. Ironhide internally shook his head for even thinking a human could be beautiful to him. Maybe it was time to check in with the doc, his processors could be malfunctioning.

Ashley awoke in the early hours of the morning, she padded her way to the shower to freshen up for the day. Minutes later, she hopped out and quickly got dressed. Making her way down to the kitchen, she was met with her father already at the table, drinking his coffee. Beginning to make her morning coffee and small breakfast, Ashley sat across from her father. Sarah came into the room with the youngest Anna in her arms. The mother sat Anna in the high chair, preparing the food to feed to her.

"Ashley, Im going to need you to babysit Anna tonight. Im working late tonight," Her mother stated.

"Mom, I had plans to go to Dylan's tonight after class," Ashley groaned at her mother's request.

"Well, you are going to need to cancel them," Sarah sighed looking at her daughters with her hands on her hips.

"Mom.." Ashley whined.

"Ashley, Im sure Dylan will understand. Now we are done with this conversation," She ended.

Ashley growled in frustration, picking up her dishes and putting them in the sink. Spinning on her heels Ashley bumped into a body. Looking up at what felt like a brick wall, only happened to be Aaron. She looked at him annoyingly, he returned the look. Slipping around him, she grabbed her bag as she went out the door.

"Aaron will give you a ride to school," He felt voiced out.

"Bye!" Yelling as she walked out, Ironhide's holoform walking after her.

The two climbed into the cab and went on their way to the school. The ride there was kept relatively quiet, not much was said between to two individuals. Pulling into the parking lot, Ashley wasted no time getting out of the truck, making her way to her best friend as Aaron pulled off. Dylan has always been her best friend since she moved to the area.

"Hey you," Dylan smiled, wrapping an arm around the girl

"Hey! So I have to watch Anna tonight so I can't come over," She sighed dramatically.

"Yeah I was going to talk to you about that too. I have to go visit my aunt and uncle I guess," He chuckled softly.

Walking outside the school building after the day was over, Ashley searched around for the large black truck but it was no where in sight. Knowing Dylan was already gone, he left early, something about not feeling good. Sighing softly, she was stuck without a ride as rain began to pour.

It was a good distance back to the Lennox home, which was located outside the town. Ashley walked alongside a county line road that was heavily wooded. Keeping herself at steady pace, she held her bag closer to her. A helicopter came into view, flying to low to be considered safe. The helicopter was soon followed by a black and white cop car. Going at a high rated speed, the car blew past her quickly. Ashley noticed something off about the lettering on the side, "To Punish and Enslave." No cop car would ever have that, right? The suspicious car slammed on its brakes, spinning itself around in reverse, aiming towards the blonde girl. Something wasn't right about this situation.

Ashley backed herself away from the road, keeping her eyes on the vehicle. Hearing a roaring motor creeping closer, she narrowed her eyes. Was it Aaron and Sam? The cop car quickly regained her attention as it began transforming in front of her, turning into a rather large robot with red eyes. The girl knew that whatever this thing was, it wasn't going to become friends with her. The giant evil figure stalked towards her and started blasting its guns at it. Ashley struggled to move her own body as she stared frozen in fear. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out.

Two fast approaching vehicles transformed into the same giant robots as the cop. The black truck and Sam's yellow Camaro. Three robots quickly fought against each other, clashing metal could be heard easily through the area. Ashley had never seen anything like it before. The beings fought for what seemed like ages to her, grunts and growls sounded from them. The cop car red eyes glanced at Ashley before retreating. It quickly transformed back to a car and sped off fast out of the area. The truck and the Camaro looked at each other before checking on the female. The robots both had bright blue eyes and had much softer expressions than the other.

"Are you alright?" The black truck spoke to her. Completely sounding like Aaron, she looked at it confused but didn't respond back to it. The Camaro sighed softly knowing Ironhide was going to get irritated without a response. The yellow form crouched to her level slowly and held out its hand. It almost seemed like a peace offering, or to say they were the good guys. She looked at the yellow bot, gently touching its fingertip curiously.

"Ashley. Are you alright?" The black bot asked again. Ashley snapped her head at the truck, furrowing her eyes at it.

"How do you know my name? Why do you look exactly like my dads truck? And-and that looks exactly like Sam's car!" She exclaimed becoming quickly overwhelmed as she found her voice to speak.

"My name's Ironhide, and this is Bumblebee. We are Autonomous Robotic Organisms, but you can call us Autbots for short," Ironhide spoke softly, surprising Bumblebee slightly that he hadn't grown agitated with the younger female. The yellow bot whirred in agreement to Ironhide.

"So why do you sound so much like Aaron?" She asked.

"Aaron is merely my holoform. It allows our kind to engage with your world under the radar,"

"So I just had giant alien robots trying to murder me," Ashley laughed as the shock continued in her body, "That's a new one." A anxious hand ran through her wet blonde hair.

"Those are Decepticons. Barricade, we'll explain everything further at base," Ironhide transformed along with Bumblebee into their vehicle forms amazing the girl.

The driver door to the truck opened showing no driver in the seat. This had to be some crazy dream. Ashley hesitated, staring at the open door.

"Ashley, we are not the enemy, they are. Now get in before you get sick," He grunted. The Camaro gave a short rev in response to Ironhide's words. Intaking a large breath, she sat her soaking wet bag in the bed of the truck before hopping in the driver's seat. The seatbelt wrapped around her body securely on its own before they drove off.