Requests [CLOSED]

Hello! So I've decided to start a magi oneshot book, which I've also decided to give the side title of Serenity.

Anyway, if anyone wants to request a oneshot here are the rules/steps you'll need to do!

MUSTS FOR REQUESTS •

- pick a character or characters for reader insert to be paired with.(Gender of the character you choose doesn't matter, I'm fine with having a female character x a female reader, or a male character x a male reader.)

- plot idea, pretty basic, if you have a plot idea you want me to write, you can make it specific or vague, it's just to help me understand what ya want, or just write 'surprise me!' If you don't have any plot idea.

- oneshot type. ya know fluff, lime, angst, potato, patata, whatever.

- to submit a oneshot you can either PM (private message) me or comment! (Also, please make your request on this page if it's a comment.)

- relationship. Ya know, with the person the readers paired with, examples are: hate each other, married, dating, friends, acquaintances, etc. basically how the character and reader insert's relationship is at the start of the oneshot.

OPTIONAL FOR REQUESTS •

- Readers personality/status. personality is pretty self explanatory, status is referring to the readers overall status in the world of magi, as in if the reader is a royal, or perhaps a general/household member of someone's, perhaps their a citizen, or really anything.

- keywords (basically If there's a specific word you want me to incorporate, examples: everlasting, seductive, loathe, cute.)

• BIG NO NO'S FOR REQUESTS •

- if you don't fill in the all the the musts for a request I will send a reply simply saying 'you haven't filled in the requirements, so I can't follow through with your request', don't worry since you can always resend requests.

- once I have replied to your request and said I'll write it, unless asked within about three days of my reply, I cannot add anything into the plotline, if you really have a good idea to add to a plot, request another oneshot.

- I will write up to four parters, (four parts of a oneshot) but no longer, afterall, it's a oneshot.

- do not request oneshots while my requests are closed, they will either be ignored or i'll reply with, 'requests are currently closed, sorry.' they may be closed since I'm focusing on my fanfictions or because I simply am busy.

- not exactly a big no-no, but please don't spam the same request over and over, I'll probably just ignore it then.

- I do not do OC x magi one shots this is a reader x magi oneshots, not an OC x magi oneshot fanfiction. And frankly I dislike doing stuff like that.

- Lemons, I don't write lemons, limes are okay, sure, I will put mild sexual content in, sure, but no actual sex scenes. My reason being I simply don't trust Wattpad as a platform to not ban me for writing stuff like that.

• THINGS TO NOTE •

- you can request as many requests as you want, I'd feel more than happy write them for ya'

- requests will probably take some time, seeing as this isn't a main focus of mine, my actual x reader fanfictions are, my apologies.

- the oneshots will vary from long to short depending on how long the plot is, you can specifically ask for two-parters or three parters, perhaps even four, again, depends on the plot.

- if you ask specifically, I can change the reader's gender for your specific one shot, eg; non-binary, male, etc.

- if you'd wish to remain anonymous with your request, simply ask, I won't force you into anything.

- if you have requested before someone else per say and I've accepted it, but the other person's request was posted before yours, even though you requested longer ago, just know that the more information the easier it is to write, and the shorter the easier, and it's not exactly first come first serve, I think you get the idea.

- if you've already requested and then been accepted, and then I close requests, just know that I'm still working on your request, I haven't halted work over here if I close requests, I'm just not accepting any new requests.

- I will try to make second parts to any oneshots able to read with reading the first part, of that makes sense.

That's all, yep it's as simple as that! Things may be added to the list in future but I'm not sure, next will only be a list of Onehsots I'm currently working on, but there is no specific order, so note that.

• CURRENTLY WORKING ON •

Muu x reader

Again, please note that these will take time to be complete, and that onehsots are really just something for me to do on the side of my main fanfictions, anyway hope you enjoy my oneshot book!