Whats mine

YN POV

I came to school in my red skirt and white long sleeve shirt with my red sandals and had my hair curled back. I put all my makeup on nd made sure I was lookin right. I walked passed my ma and she asked who I'm gettin sexy for. So I must be lookin good, I answered, you already know! and rode off to school.

I pulled in the parking lot and saw Jacob just the nigga I was lookin for.

I wanted to go to him and apologize but Adrianna ran up behind him nd hugged him and she was starring at me waitin for me to go in the school. I could go to him anyway and take her nigga in her face but naww that's disrespectful even tho I have little respect.. very little respect for her. I walked in the gym since it was my first period and put my gym clothes on and went out on the court. Jurnee walked out the locker room happy like a puppy gettin a treat.

"Hey bitch!"

"Hey sexyy, why you so hap-(gco)?" before I could speak a cute little boy I always see around Jacob comes to her and starts kissing her like she was the only source of water like damn can you breathe?!

I just stood there lookin around fiddlin wit my fingers until they finished. Lucky for me Jacob comes over and shouts

"Chresanto baby!"

And he stops kissing Jurnee

"Jakey baby!" He said back laughing.

While jurnee rolled her eyes," Yall so gay."

We all started talking and Chresanto Jurnee's boyfriend asked Jacob if I was his new girl cause Jacob kept glaring me. He was standing behind me on the side the whole time. I could feel him breathing on my shoulder☺️.

"Naww😏, I'm wit Adrianna remember" he said eyeing me probably raping me with his eyes.

I scoffed, rolled my eyes, walked off and grabbed a basketball. I could tell Jacob was still watching me.. I can't blame him, I had on shorts and a sports bra.

I started dribbling the ball and went for a 3 and made it. Jacob started walking towards me "You can hoop too? damn let's see..
You a smartass, you can ball and you sexy. Bet ya make yo nigga proud too."

JACOB'S POV

Y/N is everything a nigga could want her shorts and bra showed off her shape and if my pants weren't so tight you wouldn't be able to tell what my big man was thinkin😈.

I swear if Adrianna died somehow I would be with Y/N tbh. Watchin Y/N ball made me realize I had to have her.. Don't know how basketball did ,but a lot of things she does turns me on.

I started walking toward her and to make conversation with her and ole dude Jaay screamed her name.. tf.

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" a familiar voice called my name.

I turned around to see my bestfriend from Jersey Jaay😄.

"JAYJAYYY!" I screamed running to him and jumped into his arms. He squeezed my waist and spun me around.

"I missed yo fat ass!😂" he chuckled still hugging me.

"Nigga shutup! I missed you too." I said trying to get out of his hug.

"Jaay move yo big ass hands off me!"

"Nooo you gone leave me again!"

I swear this nigga too clingy. He was still huggin me so I squeezed his nipple.

"DAMN Y/N WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"I told you to let me go😂."

"I'm sorry I just missed you so much, I couldn't stop thinking about you since I moved two years ago." he said holding my hand looking into my eyes. He pulled me close again and pressed his lips against mine. I was not looking for a kiss, but it happened and I did have a little crush on Jaay back in jersey, but it's gone now. I started kissing back but I stopped and pulled back because I didn't want him to think the kiss was real. I have my eyes on someone else right now. I turned to look for Jacob and he looked angry and walked out the gym😳.