Need A Friend

YN POV

I was about to leave the school but I wanted to use the restroom first🚽. I walked out and washed my hands and this thick darkskin girl maybe 3in. shorter than me came in doin her makeup. "Damn girl where you got yo purse from!"

"Bitch I stole this shit from that hoe Adrianna😂!"

"Swearr I just busted ha lip 10seconds ago😂!"

We couldn't stop laughing and I asked what her name was " Jurnee motherfuckin Phillips, what's your name."

"YN motherfuckin YLN." while she shook my hand.

"Bitch yo name cute and we got the same middle name😂."

"Chilll anyway what you bouta do?"

"Idk I don't want to go to any class my boyfriend in so I guess sneak around or something."

" Oh Ight I was finna go home."

"Shiid you leavin Ight lemme come too."

*10min later*

We got out the car and I parked next to my mom car she must've not found a job yet.

"Hey Ma!" I shouted to the other side of the house

"Hey baby why you home so early?"

"Why you not at work?"

"Bitch don't question me after I questioned you!"

"Mama! language! we have a guest!"

My mom so adorable she 5'3" so my dad must've been tall. She lightskin, with dimples, big tittys and a ass! My mama can make a gay nigga straight🙌.

"Hi sweety what's your name" my mom said walking in from the kitchen.

"Jurnee, you are a very beautiful woman."

"Damn yo mama finee!" she whispered to me. My mom and me laughed cause she said that a little loud

"Thankyou sweetheart, are y'all hungry? I'm making gumbo."

*1 hour later*

Me Jurnee and my Mom been laughing and talking the whole time we were eating. I got a little too comfortable cause I started talking about how I nailed Adrianna ass in the mouth and my mom said Jurnee needed to leave.

She called her stepbrother to come pick her up

*20min later of my mom starring me down waiting for Jurnne to leave*

*knock knock*

"Its probably my brother.." Jurnee gets up.

"No I'll get it!" so my mom will stop watching me.

" I open the door and closed it right back and went to sit down."

Then Jurnee goes to open the door and brings him in.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick up my stepsister, problem?" Jacob questioned

"I'll be in the kitchen" my mom awkwardly said.

JACOBS POV

Jurnee didn't even tell me who's house I was picking her up from, but oh well I would have happily came anyway. This is the best stepsister ever..now I know where YN lives😏.

She opened the door and closed it back in my face before I could get a word out. A second later Jurnee opens the door and let's me in. Now I can speak to YN, before I can she breaks my heart asking why I'm here, I guess she doesn't want me here.

I was upset so I had a little attitude.

"I'm here to pick up my stepsister, problem?" I grinned.

"First I didn't even know she was your sister, second we don't want your lil girlfriend to find out you at my house!"

"Whatever, let's go Jurnee."

"Ohhkayy bye girll call me tonight!" Jurnee says laughing out the door.

And we left. I got in the car mad but smiling cause I can't get over how sexy she is.

"You like her don't you!?" Jurnee asked laughing

"That's none of your business."

"Good I don't like that bitch Adrianna!" she laughed throwin a familiar purse on the dashbored.

"That's Adrianna's! where'd you get it from?"

"You know, that night when y'all was fuckin? yeaa she left her purse downstairs and it was just there so it became mine."

YN POV

"Ughhh!"

I whined as I fell on the couch.

My mom came in laughing.

"You like him don't you?"

"Is it obvious he so..godd his smile!"

My mom laughed at me,

"Why you acting like you wanna fight the nigga?"

"Cause his girlfriend is a hoe and I'm trying not to make conflict!"

"Watch your mouth you don't get niggas from cussin!"
-------------
I was in my room thinkin about how Jacob acts and wondering how he feels about me..if I hurt his feelings or if he doesn't care. When I was gettin deep in thought my phone went off at 11pm

"Who tf is this!" I said in the phone.

"Watch your mouth!" my mom said from her room.

"Jurnee bitch!"

"Oh hey girl wassup?"

"My brother like you!"

"What brother?!"

"Fuck you mean what brother!JACOB DUMBASS"

I was paralyzed for a few seconds and I felt warm inside then I heard his voice in the background.

"Jurnne what did you say?! who are you talking to?!"

Then he started talking in the background "YN! she lyin dude!
"Na don't front." Jurnee said
"Jurnee you play too fuckin much!" I heard Jacob as he slammed Jurnee door close

I put my phone down slowly and put it on mute and screamed like a 6year old gettin a puppy. My mom bust through the door like a maniac.

"Baby you ok?!

Ya ma! goodnight love you!" I said cheesing pushing her out my room.

I flopped on my bed and hung up the phone while Jurnee was calling my name. I forced myself to sleep nd squeezed my pillow thinking about Jacob☺️😴.