Wait what?

*-Marshall's POV-*

I woke up and looked to my right and see Chase lying next to me which makes me blush and he looks at me. "So you're awake now huh?" Chase said with his face blushing and then Chase coming under the blanket with me and hugged me which made me blush even more. "Chase what's going on? what happened? What about the mission?" 

I ask but Chase just kept hugging me and I was enjoying the snuggling whatever you want to call it and he was right in front of my face which was enough to make me die on the inside of this. "So um Chase wanna keep snuggling or can I go?" I ask as Chase looks at me with a dazed face then puts his snout closer to mine so we were touching noses but not kissing. If we were I would've died right there and then.

*-Skye's POV-*

We kept the wolf in Marshall's pup house seeing that he wasn't in there and we were talking with Ryder about the wolf "We need to keep them here until we can send the back to the wild. Rubble can you get Chase so we can clear the streets to send the wolf back? I know by the time we want to take them back it'll be rush hour." Ryder said as Rubble went to get Chase.

*-Rubble's POV-*

I was walking to Chase's pup house which was on the other side of the Lookout from where we were so when I was leaving I heard Skye say "Where were Marshall and Chase-" then I couldn't hear the rest because I got to far. I walk up to Chase's pup house and decided to let myself in to see if he was even in. I open the door and I see Chase and Marshall snuggling. "Awww!" I say but I said a little to loud because they both woke up and looked at me. They both turned super red to the point where you couldn't even see their faces or ears. They just looked glowing red balls. "RUBBLEEEEEE KNOCK NEXT TIME!" Chase yelled at me. "R-Ryder asked me to c-come and get you and M-Marshall because h-he wanted to know w-why you didn't report for d-duty." I said nervously because Chase scares me sometimes

*-Mystic's POV-*

Those monkeys were so mad when I tried to take some bananas cause I was hungry. They knocked me out and next thing I know I was in a prison cell made out of trees and leaves but this little house thing is much better! It has a bed, food, water, toys, & even a picture of all the pups that saved me. I decided to lay down in the bed and covered myself in the red blanket and slept for awhile. I wake up and look over as I heard a door open.

"Hey wolf you can come out now!" I heard a girl say. I walk out to see the pink, yellow, dark green dogs, and human there. And walking this way was a brown dog following behind it was a white & black dog. Picking up their scents the brown one is a German Shepherd, the White & Black one is a Dalmation, the yellow one is a Bulldog a English one, the pink one is a Cockapoo, and the dark green one is a Chihuahua.

"Chase, Marshall i'll talk with you two later but for now we need Chase to interrogate this wolf pup." the human said as everyone leaves and it's just me and the german shepherd.

*-Chase's POV-*

Even though this wolf has it's own scent it smells like Marshall and it makes me blush. "A-Alright then wolf you're here because you were being held captive by the monkeys and we need to get some information about what happened." I say as I still can't figure out what gender it is by it's scent and appearance. "Those monkeys were so mad when I tried to take some bananas cause I was hungry. They knocked me out and next thing I know I was in a prison cell made out of trees and leaves." 

But my only response to that was "Wait what?" I said as they stare at me. "Well that's what you wanted to know so I told you." it tells me and all I can do is think about it. "So is this like your house?" 

I get out of my thought s look at them. "Oh well yes it is. We live here and-" I stop myself and say "H-hey i'm supposed to be asking you the questions. That's when I really realize that it's fur it green and brown. Odd but- "Hewe" a voice behind me says and I look at Zuma with a kiddie pool full of water. "Wyder wanted us to take it a bath because of the gween all over it." Zuma looks at the pup.

*~Zuma's POV~*

Oh this'll be fun. With all the paint on him i'm sure me and Chase have it figured out. "Psst Chase." I whisper to him and he looks over at me. "You gwab his hind legs and i'll gwab his front. Got it?" 

I whisper and the wolf starts to go backwards so we have to act now "GO!" I yell and we pin it down to the ground and he struggles a lot but with Chase's power and me being well me I can hold my ground no problem. "W-wait you don't understand I-" he tried to talk but we pushed him into the water before it could finish. "Phew we did it! Glad we can give it a bath to get off the paint... " Chase starts to trail off noticing that it's not paint "I was going to say but I was kinda getting water in my mouth." The sass in dat voice.

*~No One's POV~*

They get dried up and all Chase got out of that was green and brown was it's natural fur color and what the monkeys did but it wasn't sure on why they were like that. Chase's pups tag glows and Chase answers. "Hey Ryder."