Just A Little Time

January 1st, 2021 11:41 pm

Hello everyone. It's been a very long time... I would be ashamed to say this. Especially if you saw this update and went "HOLY SHIT FINALLY!" But it's just me giving an update. Sorry.

Because this is my most popular book and the reason most people even follow me I decided to make sure this was known and what will be happening in the future.

I no longer want to call this account my own. This isn't what I would call a nice account for many reasons and I am embarrassed just looking at it. Most if not all of you would remember me as Mystic so this account will be called Malor instead, but I don't wish to have Mystic as my name on this account.
I want to finish all my books so it would be a clean send-off for this account but I have lacked the motivation to. Also because I said goodbye in February of 2020 so it's been a long time. So there are a few things that I would need to do if I want this account to have its final year to be redeemed as good. More importantly, I will be finishing this book first so you guys can get the satisfaction of having it completed but it would take me a while because I want to remake it.
From this book, I'm gonna finish the rest the best I can/ want to before the end of the year and send this account away for good.

I'll keep you all updated by updating this book because if I remember correctly Wattpad tells you when a book gets updated so when you see this chapter get updated you'll know why.

With that being said and done I hope you have a great 2021 and hope to see you again for one last time.

January 6th, 2021 1:35 pm

At this moment I have all the chapter names and what stories will be happening in them almost set in stone. Halfway done with Chapter 1 and it's gonna be in a new book too. This one will not be deleted but it won't be updated again until my next update on the progress on the new version of this and then before the end of the month, it's going to have the link to the new and improved version with the first 2 chapters up. Remember there are going to be 15 chapters total but I'm adding a few extras that don't count to the 15 total but are more or less just there to keep you reading.

See you all soon.

January 24th, 2021 7:26 pm

I didn't actually expect someone to message me about the chapters. So I'll explain how I'll be posting them.
I'll be posting them on the last day of every month except the Side Stories. If there are two chapters for a month they will both be posted on the last day. If the side stories have a corresponding date like Valentine's Day they will be posted on that day. Also only one side story per month. Unless I don't have one planned for that month. The side stories will also tie into the story a bit but are the same as a filler episode.

If you have any questions about the new story in general you can comment on it down below.

See you on January 31st!

January 24th, 7:28 pm

I forgot to put I'll be posting the link to the updated story here when it's done.

See you then!

January 31st, 2021 9:55 am

Chapter 1 and 2 are still going to come out today but a small change in plans means I'm altering chapter 2 so while it will be released today it will only say:

////// Connection Not Found

Alternate Methods Required \\\\\\

I work on these stories in Google Docs so I have to copy and paste them into Wattpad. Don't worry though. Chapter 2 will come out officially before or on February 13th then the side story Valentines Day.

Sorry for the incoming but be sure to check out Chapter 1 that will be coming out later today. I promise it won't be this scuffed next time.

See ya later!

February 1st 12:02

https://www.wattpad.com/story/253685891?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Curstic&wp_originator=d8M%2FiwAmGP4vBXlk%2B2tNhzCtx1s%2BfAfKG%2B%2BFAKguEkzyUKp6jNmiyjhyx36dMkz4dXzcoDjEx7IqeKHWuWN0rVC2otcyf7e17iDUghBZO6NRfDTBK6M1xTbCRwfHrlj0

February 23, 2022 11:46 am

Oh damn. I folded... Again...
Incase it wasn't clear, I didn't follow through with my plan. I'm changing schedule for working on the books to literally whenever I want to work on them. Obviously some are gonna be altered a bit so it can fit with real life time. (I'm looking at the seasonal based chapters)

With that being said, I hope everyone understands. I wish you all a very good 2022!