Don't let me fall: Chapter 4

The sharp sound of a slap rang through the hallway. Emma Alonso's right cheek was red and there was a small handprint imprinted on it. Andi Cruz her once best friend strode down the hallway away from her. Andi had her arm locked in Philips and her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Emma sighed tears rising to her eyes. Her vision clouded and she turned back to her locker. Last semester her locker had been full of cute artsy stuff, pictures of her and Daniel, and scrapbooking supplies. Now it plain and empty except for her now gray backpack and textbooks. About two minutes ago Emma had tried to apologize to Andi, but instead of saying something she just slapped Emma straight arcoss her face. Emma cuddled deeper into the leather hacket she was wearing and puller the collar of it ti her nose. Inhaling deeply she hid her face in her locker. The events from last night came to mind and she smiled. Since Jax had left his jacket she had decided to wear it over her uniform. People were looking at her crossly all day and she pretended to ignore it. A shrill giggling noise filled the hallway and she turned around to find two causes due to her heartbreak. Gigi and Daniel. Their hands were locked and so lips were their lips. Daniel had his hand on Gigi's waist and Gigi had her hands fisted in his hair. By the way they were kissing, they must be french kissing. A whole new wave of sadness washed over her as she slammed her locker door and walked into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she winced. Her mascara was stained on her cheeks and her eyelinder was smeared making her look like a raccoon. Checking to make sure the bathroom was empty she locked herself inside a stall and began to cry into her hands. The bell rang, but Emma refused to leave. Not in this state. The door opened and her sobs silenced. The girl who walked in had her phone on speaker and was taking loudly,' Jax, this is so annoying I have no idea where this chick is!" A sigh rang through the silence that followed and He answered. " Mia, please...." The voice pleaded, or Jax pleaded. Emma choked down a sob at the sound of his voice and sniffled softly. " Fine, I'll keep looking. See you at home," the girl sighed and Emma could practically hear Jax smile through the phone. "Thanks Mia, I love you." The girl scoffed in amusement and answered," Yeah, yeah love you too."  With the snap of the phone closing shut and the door opening and closing Emma burst into another round of hysterics.