Don't let me fall: Chapter 3

"Jax?" Emma choked out the word as his smirk became wider. He stood up once again and sat down in the leather chair that used to be for her scrapbooking table. Now the table was empty. Clean and pristine with a soft smell of lemons. Jax wrinkled his nose at the smell and took off his jacket. Putting it over the back of the chair he pushed away from the desk and rolled over to where she still lay. She struggled to sit up and not fall over in the process. She didn't want too embarrass herself in front of Jax Novoa once again. Emma's hair stuck up in all directions and Jax actually thought she looked quite cute. He leaned back in the chair and curled his hands behind his head. He was quiet for a moment and Emma silenced herself,leaving him alone to his thoughts. He had no intention of coming here tonight. He still had to meet up with Mia and if he didn't show up soon she would come looking for him. It woudn't be that difficult with a locater spell. But when he walked through a flower patch on the way to the meeting place he instantly thought of Emma. Of her glossy black hair,of her pale smooth compleexion,the way her laugh tinkled in the air like a fairy's or a small child's. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He had to admit he was still deeply in love with her, and he had tried so many countless times to stop, but it was unsuccessful. So in a sudden urge to see her he transported to her room. Her room smelt like lemons and the floor was littered with breakfeast pizza boxes. A figure had their whole body under the blankets and was weeping softly. He stood closer to the lamp as he surrrrrveyed the room, and he noticed one amazing thing. All her scarpbooks and scrapbooking supplies were gone, no where to be seen anywhere in the room. Onnly the Hexoran and a few novels inhabited her shelves now. Now as Emma lay beside him he had no idea what to say. " Jax, what are you doing here?" Emma questioned and pulled the covers back up so they covered her waist. The window was open and without the warmth and protection of her blankets goose bumps began to litter up her arms and neck. " I told you I missed you." Jax clicked his tongue as a genuine smile cmae across his face and it surprised Emma. The last time he smiled at her like that was when they were dating. He yawned quietly and looked at his watch. Standing up he leaned down and softly and sensually kissed her forehead. Emma closed her eyes at the sensation and when she opened her eyes, he was gone. Like he was never there in the first place. But Emma knew she wasn't  hallucinating because his leather jacket still hung over the back of the chair....