CHAPTER THREE | anemone

bubblyboy

"dallon," ryan's small voice sounded uncertain, "i dunno about a bar. every time i go to one, some drunk jock tries to beat me up."

dallon laughed lightly at the choice of words. "ryan, you'll be fine. even if someone did something to you, i'd beat them up." now, dallon was a nice guy and he'd continue to be a good guy up until someone did something to him or someone he liked.

"baby, don't worry," josh frowned. "i'll help dallon to beat them up," he giggled softly, knowing that was one hundred percent a lie. the last time josh tried to hit someone, he kept his thumb tucked into that small baby fist of his and hit them dead-on. only to fuck up his own hand and to cause ryan to start crying because he was so worried about his boyfriend.

even the dude who josh hit even felt bad and helped him out. hell, he drove them to the hospital.

"josh," dallon's tone had a soft scolding to it. he felt protective over the small boy even though he only met him a couple of hours ago. "i'll handle any problems. understood?"

josh's knowing look met with ryan's. damn, was this dude daddy material.

the small dancer bit his lip as he nodded. "understood, sir." he was testing the waters and waiting for a reaction out of dallon.

dallon's breath hitched as he paused and let the word sink in. hey, can you blame him for getting turned on by joshua dun calling him sir. he laughed it off as he shook his head. "yeah, yeah."

💐🍄💐

after a few rounds of beers, both dancers were.. well, buzzed. and it didn't help that dallon easily caved to puppy eyes, so with the fifth beer the boys were drunk. thankfully dallon could handle his alcohol, and he didn't drink too much.

he managed to get the two back to his car, despite their whines for more drinks.  "what's your address?" he glanced to the backseat.

"dalllyy," josh reached out to hold dall's arm, "m'wan' mcdonald's."

dall smiled fondly, opening his mouth to say something but was cut off by ryan.

"'n a toy! 'n icecream." the small brunet slurred.

joshua nodded in agreement.

dallon sighed. "no, boys. i can make you something when you get home. what's your address?"

"your mom."

both boys erupted in giggles, their cheeks drunkenly rosy.

dallon rubbed a hand over his face, taking ryan's phone. he shook his head when he opened it so easily, "you should really put a password on this, sweetheart." he checked the pinned location on maps before starting up the car.

josh started to chant "icec'eam", clapping his hands excitedly.

"dally! icec'weam!" ryan shouted.

"boys." dallon said sternly, looking in the review mirror. "no icecream."

"meanie," josh whimpered, flopping onto his side to lay on the other seat. "'ms gonna starve."

ryan laid against him, nodding in agreement. "dally, s'not fair! me an' joshie good boys! we's bestest boys!"

the taller male sighed. "ryan, quiet. you're gonna get josh worked up." the two were acting like little kids, dallon only assumed it was the beers talking. he's met people who were drunk and acted like little kids before, josh and ryan seemed different. dallon couldn't put his finger on it.