Kicked out, Part 1

'Scarlett? Are you okay? Can I come in?'

My moms voice was answered with silence.

'Please talk to me, baby.'

I heard her stand right behind my door waiting for me to react to her questions and open the door, she hated me to close. Minutes passed as she stood there waiting but nothing happened, I didn't want to talk to her now. I was scared, weak and all hysterical, which was why I was "excused" from school for the following two weeks. To be honest I've been kicked out. I stopped the memories from hitting me again. 'Please not now.' I thought. I'd just freak out again and my mom would think I've gone mad and never let me eat sugar again. (Believe me or not I'm skinny but a sugar addict, the reason I get hyperactive a lot.) And a life without sugar is like a life in hell. But when I think about it my life right now, and a life in hell, was very much a like:

A lot of dead people, hiding, nightmare = baaaad.

I held my stomach as it began o growl, I haven't ate for about eight hours now, I was starving but rather would I die of hunger then go outside my room right now all freaked, sweaty and not pretty.

I heard footsteps going further and further away from my room. Relieved I sighed and got up from my bed and walked over to the window. Bright sunlight was falling though it into the room drawing shadows on the wall. I let the sunlight tickle my skin and took long deep breaths trying to think about what had happened today.

After I read the note I started to scream. Everyone was staring at me like I'd just gone insane and Mrs. Hubscher yelled at me and screamed stuff at me I didn't understand because of my scream. Quickly breathing I stood up as Mrs. Hubscher grabbed my shoulder and walked outside the room with me. I knew where we were going: To the directors office. Not that I visited that little piece of hell often but it was well known that there was no good in there.

So there I stood, the note in my left pocket staring at the director as he talked with my very angry -almost insane- teacher. That's how I'd got thrown out of school for two weeks. Since that moment I haven't talked to anyone, the text on the note was to present in my mind to concentrate on anything else.

(More coming later today! ust got wayyyy to many homeworks to do! Please comment and tell me what you think :\ I'm getting mad over here! )

THANKS FOR READING!