A new friend. A new fear.

Sorry for all those stupid typos!!! I'm gonna use the spelling check more often :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt so cold. Shivering I made my way out of the toilet and stopped by the mirror.

How long have I been in there?

I wasn't wearing a watch so the question remained unanswered, but I remembered the tears I cried for the woman in the last vision. I thought I'd stopped the crying part.. it's been a while since I cried the last time. It had been a vision about my Grandpa, he died in hospital three days after I saw it coming...

It was horrible to know what would happen and those three days felt like hell to me. My mom didn't believe me when I told her what i saw. Nobody every understood or believed. That was my main problem: To see deaths, to not being able to tell anyone and after someone dies it's the torture you feel every time you remember you could have tried to talk about it. until you remember it wouldn't have changed anything. Unfortunately I knew this would happen in a few days again when the dead woman came into the news, that I began to watch recently after the visions got more, but what could I do? That was my life...

Though I knew I was looking into a mirror it took a while for me to realize that I was looking at myself. I had darh shadows under my eyes and my makeup was ruined and all over my face showing of the path the tears had taken. my black wavy hair was frizzy and looked like I'd just had an electro-shock like my best boy-bud used to say. I sighed deeply and shook my face, looking for my tiny make up bag. But my pockets were empty, typical me disaster magnet.

'Are you frikkin kidding me?' I said loudly.

'Hm mhm..' a voice behind me said making me shriek like a mouse. I turned around, breathing hard and my hair all over my face.

'Oh I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you.. I thought you knew I was here.'

The voice belonged to a tall blonde girl, one of those I'd categorize to the Barbie sections. She wore red lipstick a LOT of eyeshadow and some nasty blue eyeliner. Her clothes reminded me of a cowgirl daily wardrobe. As I noticed how I was staring at her I cleared my throat and try to look all relaxed. Since when was she here? Has she heard me cried? And why the hell doesn't she make some OMG-ish noises at my makeup ?

'Well, euh, actually I thought I was alone. And you don't have to apologize I shouldn't have overreacted.' I thought loudly while brushing my hair with my shaking sweating fingers.

'Sorry, I just heard you and thought you err.. could really use some makeup?' she pulled a pink bag out of her handbag and handed it to me. I stared at it first but then took it thankfully and began to rearrange my not so nice looking face.

'So who... are you?' the girl said, while she washed her hands. 'I'm Rosetta by the way.'

Awkwardness was in the air, silence separated each question and sentence like they didn't belong to the same conversation.

'I'm Scarlett Gregory, nice to meet you.' After I was done with my makeup I started with my hair. 'I've never seen you here before, are you new or something?'

Rosetta seemed uncomfortable she looked at the ground, playing with her blonde locks.

'You don't have to answer if yo-'

'No, it's okay, it's just.. my parent got divorced not too long ago so it's pretty hard for me to accept it. And that's the reason I'm here I'm living with my dad now because my mom is one of those Animal-stalkers you see on TV, just that she is not on TV.. Well anyways she has to travel a lot and I'm sick of being alone all the goddamn time so I live with my dad for a while.'

Pain hid in her eyes but she had a smile painted on her face.

'I'm sorry.' I glared at the makeup bag in my hands for a few seconds, 'You know what? I shouldn't have asked in the first place. Thanks for your help you are a true life saver!!!' I gave her the bag and turned to leave the room.

'Wait! I'm sorry I didn't mean to let you feel bad.. Look, I'm new here and I don't really have friends so would you like to hang out after school?'

This question wasn't what I expected at all!

'I guess that's okay.. I haven't go anything to do today anyways..' I looked at my fresh painted fingernails when I looked up again a huge grin on her face, this time it wasn't painted or faked.

'Yay We could go watch a movie? How about that The Twilight Saga: Eclipse? I heard it's pretty good.'

'Sure.. but not Eclipse! Everything but a love story.. I can't stand love stories! How about.. Inception? Thriller sounds good to me.'

'Cool. Meet at 7pm?'

'Okay!' I yelled as the bell rang and I ran into the classroom.

Mrs. Hubscher was standing right where I she stood before I left, the blackboard was filled with numbers and math stuff. Every one in the room stared at me when I entered. My face turned into the sick mask I put on earlier but I also blushed bright red. Still trying not to get busted I made my way to my seat to see a note on it.

'What the hell?' I whispered too loud than I meant to.

'Scarlett Gregory! You interrupted my lesson more than enough! Sit down and be quiet for god's sake!'

Silently I sat down and put the paper in my cream-colored handbag.

And so the lesson went on boring as hell. I didn't understand a single word from what Mrs. Hubscher said and what made it even harder was to know that there was a note that somehow landed on my chair. Was it for me? Everyone in my class -maybe even school- knew that I never replied to noted during lesson since I've been busted once that has been one of the main things that has changed in my life. And the one who busted me last time was no one else than our lovely Mrs. Hubscher...

'Anything wrong with you?' Clara mouthed.

I nodded once and looked at my handbag. Dang Note.

The bell rang just seconds later making a huge grin take place on my face.

Quickly I disappeared into the toilet again and took the paper out of my bag:

'You could have stopped it. Now it's ours to stop you.'