Prologue: History Has It's Eyes On You

— (Y/n's) POV —

Finally the last day of school, honestly I can't wait for this all to end. I can finally get out of this place and do something with my life...... Wait what am I supposed to do with my life!
As I walk though the hallway distracted by my own thoughts and me yelling at myself, I happened to walk past the drama/music room. With no coincidence at all the drama club was in there.
No doubt saying their fair wells to the seniors that will obviously be leaving the club....
They were singing a song from one of my favourite musicals, Hamilton. I look at them all singing in harmony as they all slowly turn and look at me still singing.
"History has its eyes on you"
A shiver went down my spine as all their eyes were on me. They held the note as the door slowly closed.
That was...... weird......
I shake my head trying to ignore what just happened as I continue to walk to my first class of today.

— Time Skip —

I was sitting with my two best friends Leah and Adam. Leah being a responsible and wealthy girl who planned to be a lawyer and Adam being a lovable older brother (not really older brother but he acts like one) who was an amazing musician. We were sitting at a table outside eating our food. The event before class repeating in my head over and over again, it was bothering me so much I wasn't eating. Adam noticed this and he looks up from his phone that he was just playing on. Probably playing UNO like he usually does (UNO is a phone game. I have it!).
"Hey you alright? You haven't even made an effort on eating your food." He says looking at me a bit worried.
"Yeah I'm fine just....... thinking I guess" I say looking a bit distance.
Leah's head perks up. "Like thinking of getting yourself a job?" She asks a bit excited.
I sigh. "I already have one thank you."
"But isn't the shop getting closed down because of the business being to slow?"
"Yeah...... but that's in a month so I have time" I say and take a bite of my sandwich that I hadn't touched until now.
"Ok but we should probably discuss this more when we go to your place after school" Leah says looking at me.
"Fine but if you end up going on one of your long rants I'm kicking you out" I say with a laugh.
Adam laughs as well but Leah just seems glares at me instead.
"Oh speaking of I won't be able to go to your place tonight" Adam says excited.
"Ok.... you're saying this like it's a good thing" I say 'offended'.
"Well if you're so curious, I'm moving in with Markus and Max."
"Oh so the whole band is together..... smart" I say with a chuckle.
The bell rings for our next class and we each stand up.
"You'll still be walking with us though right?" I ask.
He laughs. "Why? You don't want to be left alone with Leah?"
"Well........ yes, yes I don't want to be left alone with her." I say bluntly earning a glare from Leah as she walks away.
"Hehe... don't worry I'll be able to walk with you guys but that's it. As soon as you both get to your house you're gonna have to deal with all her ranting about your future"
I groan. "Hey, you know she's doing this because she's worried about you. It's not for your torment..... well at least I hope it isn't." He says serious at first but then a bit jokingly.
"I know, I know she's just so demanding though." I say starting to walk along side Adam.
"Hehe well I wish you luck with your next class I have to go, see ya" he says starting to walk the other direction.
"Bye" I say continuing down the way I was already going.
Great....... now back to my thoughts.......... Yay.......

— Time Skip —

I was walking home with Leah and Adam. They were talking about who knows what as I was lost in my thoughts. I can't help but feel like people are watching me.
As soon as those drama kids sung the 'history has its eyes on you' part from well the song 'History Has Its Eyes On You' from Hamilton, I've just felt like people have been watching me. Maybe those drama kids put a hex on me or something.....
I snicker out loud at how stupid what I thought sounded. Leah and Adam seemed to notice my snicker since they had stopped talking and turned to look at me.
"What's so funny?" Leah asks looking a little confused.
I turn and face the two of them.
"Huh? Oh! Uhhh.... just thought of something funny that Mr. Jones said in class today." I laugh a bit. "It was hilarious."
Adam and Leah still looked suspicious but went back to talking as I went back to being a bit paranoid.

— Time Skip —

I finally made it home ready for what Leah had to throw at me but before she did I quickly ran up stairs to dump my stuff. I ran into my room and I dump my bag beside the door.
"Hurry up (N/n)!" Leah yells from downstairs.
"Yeah, yeah hold on!" I yell back and walk over to my desk.
I put my phone and earphones down on it and sigh. I then walk over to my dresser and get changed into something more comfortable. A Hamilton shirt and some white shorts. As soon as I finished I started to hear singing?
"History has its eyes on you" sings a bunch of voices sounded exactly like the original Hamilton cast.
I quickly turn around in a panic to see no one there. I sigh with relief.
"(N/n) come on!" Leah yells again.
Did she not hear that?........
I walk out of my room and walk to the top of the stairs to see Leah eyeing me.
"Well come on, we have things to discuss" she says walking away from the stairs.
I sigh.
Make this day end already........