First day of school

YN POV

This city is so huge, but I can't find a single bitch that wont look at me sideways😒. I wasn't even looking forward to moving here from Jersey, but my mom thought she could find a better job down here.

It was 10:07am which is lunch time at Thomas highschool when I walked in🏤. Everybody was walking around clownin with they friends and I'm just lookin dumb stumblin around they cafeteria when I see this fine ass boy with curly hair, and he was lightskin!

He was talking with his friends and then he laughed. Damn even his laugh is sexy. His hair was long and curly and had the perfect smile😍.

I was cut out my thoughts when this nappy headed hoe went to him and kissed him for a good 10seconds. When she stopped she glared at me and smirked, it was probably obvious that I was watchin him. I rolled my eyes and sat at some table waitin for lunch to end cause that hoe made me loose my appetite😒.

*20min later*

I walked into my 5th period class. I must've been the last one cause everyone was already sitting.

"Welcome, you must be YN YLN this will be your 5th period algebra class for the rest of the semester, sit anywhere you would like." some old wrinkly lady told me who I'm guessing is the teacher. I can already tell she talk to much..she must be slow cause it was only one seat left, my luck too, right next to the pretty boy hoe lover😬.

I could tell he was watching me so I calmly went to the open seat trying not to embarrass myself and pulled out my math book when he whispered,

"Hey I'm Jacob, I like your shoes." Awww he seems nice..😓unless he's joking.. I am wearing my Carmines tho.

I smiled "thanks." He smacked his teeth at me. 😫Tf was I suppose to say, be nicer or not say anything.

"umm I like your hair!" God I'm such a dumbass weirdo😰. He smiled and let out a little chuckle. Our little moment was interrupted when the roach from outside came in.

"Ms.Adrianna, you're late!" Our teacher said.

"You effect me because.. and what this rat doin in my seat"

"Hollup hoe. Nobody told me this was ya seat." I stood up.

"It's next to my boyfriend so everyone should know no one else can sit there but me or they can get they ass whooped."

"Bitch I don't know who tf ass you talkin bout whoopin but it sure as hell ain't mine!"

"Hoe I'll(gco)"👊

Hellnaaa this hoe did not just call me a hoe

I punched that bitch in the mouth for callin me a hoe and walked right out that bitch.👊✌️

JACOB POV

Damn the new girl YN fine as'f. Hair all down her back, she tall but not too tall maybe 5'6". Carmel skin tone, dimples, skinny but thick in the back, and hazel eyes. I couldn't stop starring at her the moment she walked in. I tried to be cool about it and wanted to start a conversation, but there was no seat besides where Adrianna sits..oh well she can sit anywhere she want😎😏. I think I spoke too fast. "Hey I'm Jacob, I like your shoes." Damn I'm a idiot I had to say shoes😪.

"Thanks." she smiled. Damn I think I made her uncomfortable😓."

"I like your hair!" she said fast.

I couldn't help but laugh cause she must be as nervous as I am. I was trying to listen to Ms.Criser our algebra teacher but I kept wantin to look at YN. I couldn't help it. She was gorgeous all I could do was smile☺️.

My happiness had to be ruined when Adrianna walked in causing a scene like always but I wasn't even paying attention. All I could see was how beautiful YN was while she was mad and I heard her mad cute Jersey accent then. *CRACK*⚡️👊🙊

YN punched Adrianna in her mouth and left. Adrianna looked at me like I was suppose to do something but I just turned my head and lifted my math book like I saw nothing🙈🐸☕️.