The concert ended badly..

Zayn's POV:

I was currently in sound check slash rehearsals but we were just messing on, really funny as well. We are currently singing Midnight Memories, Liam and Louis decided it would be funny to sing completely of key and make there voices crack multiple times. Which makes the rest of us burst out laughing, which I haven't done in a while. We proceeded to break everyone's ear drums by singing as badly as a dying cat. Afterwards I heard on of the crew say

"I thought these were singers, Jesus, my ears are bleeding." I just laughed.

I'm sat in our dressing room getting my hair done by Lou, after it being styled into its classic quiff. I turned to my make up artist and got make up lightly dusted on my face as I don't really have bad skin, still makes me cringe tho as I'm a guy wearing make up.

"Right all finished" she said.

"Go over there, your wearing black skinny jeans, a hulk comic t-shirt and a leather jacket. You can take it off durning the show it it gets to hot but that's only if you want to give those poor girls a heart attack, okay?"

"Alright, I'll get changed in the bathroom." I walked in and got changed. I liked this top, I really liked this top. It's got hulk on it. Nothing else to say really.

I walked out to be greeted by complete havoc crew members,clothes, people shouting, Niall getting his make up done, Harry struggling a lot by trying to get his skinny jeans on. After 10 minutes we were all set and ready to go out. We were able to hear the countdown in the earpiece in on ear, chanting of our fans faintly heard in the other. The adrenaline rush starting to flow throw my veins as I start to get excited. Still hearing the countdown..

3..

2..

1..

Then we were public to all of the fans, the screaming blew me away. Still haven't gotten used to that. The first song started and silencing some of fans. We then continued singing multiple songs until something hit me in the back of the leg, a hard object. I feel it again in my back and it really hurts and I'm struggling to keep the pain in. Then I felt another two even harder objects hit me in the back of the head. Black spots started to cloud over my vision, the floor shaking. I hear the boys asking my what's wrong but I can't reply before I knew it I felt myself fall straight onto the floor into unconsciousness.