(TEASER) Chapter 1: You Don't Own Me

NOTE: Not full chapter. 

Chapter 1: You Don’t Own Me (teaser)

    I was woken by the sun shinning through my window. I groaned as I turn over and see its 5am, I guess I cant put this day off. See my name is Dacey Marie Moon and today is my 16th birthday, I wish it wasn’t though. I know what you thinking its my birthday I should be happy. Well I’m not because since I’m of age to find a mate I have to move into the pack house and leave my family. 

     I guess you figured that I’m a werewolf by what I just told. Well you guessed right. My dad is the Alphas right hand man. So since he is so close to the Alphas family Alpha said he would have his stupid son keep a eye on me. His son Jason has been at a boarding school for soon to be Alphas since he was 10. From the stories I’ve heard he is a rude heartless player. Why does this have to be happening to me? 

NOTE:
This is my first werewolf story so I have no Idea if I should keep going or not.
Please bear with me with all the errors.
Should I keep going and post the full chapter?
Or should I just not even worry?
The more feedback the better.
I'll try to upload as much as I can.
I'll try my very best to post a new chapter at less once a week or even more.
Comment Vote and fan.

~TorTorLovesYou