Chapter 4 meeting harry styles

So we've packed and left the house I said goodbye to my mum and brother, I'm so close to my baby brother he cried when I left, bless him.

Anyway we're on the tour bus waiting for everyone else me and Sophie just sat there our phones texting each other.

Then Lou walked in "why is it so quiet and a lot of tension in here?"

Something I didn't tell you me and Sophie had an arugement we're so close of not being friends anymore what we're aruging about is pathetic but she keeps being a hypocrite and I don't like hypocrites.

Anyways my dad walked in & I walked out, it must be my but I'm aruging with everyone lately...

Anyway I was walking and someone bumped into me...

I looked up and it was Harry from 1D I stared into his bright green eyes.

"Hello? Hello?" Harry

"Hi sorry"

"Hi I'm harry"

"Hi I'm shanice"

"Aren't you out of one direction?"

"Yes why?"

"Oh god!

"What's wrong " he said

"we'll paul Higgins is my dad we'll step dad but he's my real dad to me he's looked after me since. I was a few months old and I'm on tour with you"

"Oh that's great" Harry said happily

"we'll I wasn't planning on meeting you anytime soon"

"Oh why?"

"To be honest I'm scared just incase I fall in love and get hurt again"