Rifle Line

Ok so tomorrow I start band camp and I really am not in the mood for it after the news I got today. So my guard director waited till the day before band camp to tell people who made rifle line and who didn't. Sadly I didn't make it, neither did my friend and a fellow junior in the guard, Morgan. 

So our rifle line this year is the same 5 girls from last year (Kathy, Hannah, Hayley, Mads and Lindsey), plus our two other seniors (Jenni and Ami), and our two SOPHMORES (Katy and Annie)!!! When I found that out I was pissed. I mean, our director even admited it......me and Morgan are better than Katy and Annie. But we are on the same level as Jenni and Ami. The only reason that Ami and Jenni made rifle line this season though is because of the fact that they are seniors. 

But there are two things that are pissing me off. 

#1)Katy and Annie, have two more seasons after this one to get on the rifle line. Morgan and I only have one.

#2)I have been going to rifle clinics since I was a freshman. I have been working on my technique for 3 years, and two girls who have only been spinning rifle for a few months make it on to rifle line before me?!

Sorry for the little rant but I needed to get it out of my system.