Skull Kid and the world of Termina

Link was riding Epona with Malon leaning on his back sleeping. He road slowly so not to knock her off the horse, he stopped the horse and looked up at the sky, and saw that it was starting to get dark soon. Link had to keep pushing he needed to find Navi, he missed her dearly so he kept going. "Oh I hope I'm not lost..." He muttered looking around for a path, but found none. "Crap..." He said to himself.

Soon out of nowhere Epona was spooked and jumped back knocking both Link and Malon off her back, and also knocking them both out for a bit. Over by a tree a mask appeared that was shaped of a heart with evil looking eyes on it and spikes on the sides of it. The skull kid lifted his mask to look at his two fairies. One was a normal white color and the other a purple. "Hee, hee. You two fairies did great! I wonder if they have anything good on them...huh? The guy...well, that shouldn't be a problem." He said placing the mask back over his face and slowly walking over to the unconscious kids. He walked over then, stopped then walked over again to them. The skull kid kicked at Link then rolled him over with his foot, then he started to search him until he came across the ocarina of time. He took it and studied it then he blew into it causing it to make a sound.

"Ooh, ooh! What a pretty ocarina...hey, skull kid, lemme touch it! I wanna see!" Tael said. That was the purple fairy.

The normal white fairy named Tatl hit the other fairy over the head. "You can't, Tael! what would we do if you dropped it and broke it? No way! You can't touch it!"

"Aww. But, sis... w...why can't I try it out, too?" Tael said sounding sad.

Skull kid started to giggle from the sounds he was making with the ocarina. "Hee, hee!"

Soon both Link and Malon awoke and rubbed their heads. "Hey Link look!" Malon shook Link and pointed at the skull kid and the two fairies. "What are they doing?"

Link stood up and helped Malon to her feet and looked over at the ones who spooked his horse.

Both of the fairies saw that the kids where up and shook up and down to making a ringing sound to warn the skull kid. The skull kid slowly turned to face the two kids and gasp out and hid the ocarina behind his back.

"Hey!" Malon said. "That's Link's give that back!" She pointed angrily at them.

Link took a small step back and then went to grab the skull kid, but he jumped up out of his reach and landed on Epona. Both of the kids made a jump for the thief but only Link grabbed his leg and Malon grabbed a hold of Link as skull kid started riding Epona dragging the kids along the ground cutting both Link and Malon up from the sharp rocks.

The kids had been dragged through the woods for half a mile before skull kid took a sharp turn and kicked Link off of him that sent the kids both flying. He road into a hollow tree with the fairies behind him.

"Link! get up he took Epona and the ocarina!" Malon said as she helped Link up to his feet. The two kids where in a lot of pain and had cuts all over their bodies, but they both ran right after the way the skull kid went.

They both climbed up on the tree stumps and jumped cross them, but Link was doing flip jumping as Malon did normal. She wondered where Link learned how to do that, but she pushed the thought away for now. They both enter inside the hollow tree, but Link stopped from the drop that was right in front of him but it was too late Malon ran over to him knocking them both down into the darkness.

"AHHHH!" They both shouted as they fell.

Soon both of the kids landed on a over sized pink and green flower. Link was the first to stand then helped Malon up. They lights came on and the skull kid was over the pound of water just floating with his arms and legs crossed with his two fairies at his side. He spoke in a dark evil voice that sent chills through Link and Malon. "What's with that stupid horse of yours?! It doesn't listen to a word that's said to it." He kept his gaze on the two kids as he continued. "There's no point in riding a thing like that, so I did you a favor and got rid of it. Hee, hee."