Paparazzi asks you about her

Paparazzi was something you'd learned to adjust to, knowing that they had a job to do and as long as they never physically touched you then you could handle it. You were out running some errands and decided to stop off for some coffee. After all it was only 9:30am and you and Demi hadn't really slept the previous night. You decided to pick up some tea for Demi and would drop it off in a bit as a surprise. As you walked out of the Starbucks you started to hear the camera flashes and people starting to call your name and ask you questions.

"Y/n what are you up to today?" "Y/n are you going to see Demi?" "Y/n how's Demi doing?" You smiled because these questions were honestly a lot kinder than your usual questions from them, and decided to answer a few of them. "I'm good! Demi's good! I got her some tea." "That's sweet! You guys got any special plans today?" "Nope. I'll be running errands today while she spends the day at the studio. Maybe later tonight though!" "Halloween is coming up soon! Any couple costumes? Any scary movie marathons?" "I fucking hate scary movies but Demi likes them and I mostly just cuddle into her lap and block out whatever is going on in the movie. As for couple costumes- no. No idea about that yet. We've talked about it but haven't fully decided yet. But thank you guys for being so kind today. I have to get going now! Bye!" "Bye y/n! Tell Demi we say hi! Enjoy your day!" You smiled as you started your car, starting to drive away and head for the studio to surprise Demi with her tea and tell her about your run in with the sweet paparazzi which you knew she'd be happy to hear about.