Scary movies

It was late in the evening when you and Demi decided to watch a movie. Since you'd gotten to pick out the last few, you decided that it was only fair to let her pick out this one.

However, you started to regret that quite quickly when you saw the one she'd picked out.

IT.

You're terrified of scary movies but decided to just go with it. You didn't want to disappoint Demi! She really wanted to watch it with you and there was no way you could say no to her, no matter how terrified you were. 

As the movie went on you became more and more terrified, cuddling deeper into Demi's side and shielding your eyes with your hands, and Demi couldn't help but laugh a little as she noticed what was happening. 

"Y/n? Are you alright?" 

"Yes."

You replied, your hands still covering your eyes and jumping slightly when you heard pennywise talking to one of the characters in the movie, the sound of his voice alone giving you the creeps.

Demi pulled you into her side shifting slightly so her arms went around you and your head was resting on her shoulder. She made sure she had a tight yet comfortable grip on you making sure you knew that she was there. 

You slowly removed your hands from in front of your eyes, looking at Demi as she focused on the movie. 

You smiled appreciatively feeling protected by Demi. She turned back to you catching you staring at her and a giggle escaped her lips. "Don't worry princess, I'm here. You're safe, I won't let anyone hurt you". 

You began to loosen up a little, feeling a little more comfortable and actually being able to watch the movie with Demi. 

Even though you still jumped every now and then and would bury your face into Demi's shoulder from time to time, you actually managed to make it through the whole movie. 

You felt safe and protected knowing that Demi was next to you the whole time and not once during the movie did she let go of you. Making sure you knew she was right there the whole time and smiling to herself knowing you felt safe with her.