Chapter 4: I've Met Someone

[A/N: Sorry I haven't updated my story I've been really busy but I promise to start right away. I Like Him By: Princess Nauwisa ]

Joi POV:

I finally meet someone who isn't a player TURN UPPP!!!! and he is so A1 like he is just so sexy oh Jesus take the wheel. We've been talking for 3 weeks now and guess what he has a daughter she is just so beautiful I just love her so much. Issa is the mystery guy I was talking about I mean I like him a lot. And I'm pretty sure y'all are asking what about Chres? I thought you "love him". I mean don't get me wrong I do but like I said players aren't my cup of tea. But anyways I gotta get ready for school so I did my hygiene, washed my hair, blow dried my hair so it was all puffy and curly. I got dressed in a black leather high waist skater skirt, a fresh tops galaxy crop top (y'all know the crop top that zips in the front that one),my carvela kurt geiger kaci pink heels,my nails,lips,and phone case was galaxy. I got in my car and headed to school as I got to my school a lot of guys were checking me out. I didn't care because, the only thing that was on my mind was talking to my friends before school starts. I walked up to my crew all happy and bubbly.

Me: *smiling* Good Morning everybody

Them: Hey Joi

Justice: Joi wassup with you why are you all bubbly today?

Me: No reason. *twirling finger in my hair*

Justice: Oh shit... you got some dick didn't you?

Me: What? no not at all.

Justice: Oh I was about to give you a whopping.

Me: *lol* ok mom but I'm just happy to see you guys.

Ray: Why? you just saw us yesterday.

Joi: Anyways.. I've met someone *blushing really hard*.

Chres: Who is he? *angry*

Me: Why you worried about it don't you have girlfriend to worry about.

Justice: Ohhhkayy.... so who is he?

Me: He's new and so fucking sexy ohhh.. girl. I would do all types of freaky shit to him.

Prince: Ewww I don't wanna hear what my best friend would do to another nigga.

Me: *lol* sorry I just got caught in the moment.

Chres: So are y'all dating? *still mad*

Me: No... well not yet.

*Issa walks up and covers my eyes*

Issa: Guess who shawty.

Me: Issa. *blushing*

Issa: You know it.. whatchu doing?

Me: Nun just chillin with my crew.. wbu?

Issa: Just talking to my shawty. *cheesing*

Yo he called me his shawty lol man I don't know what it is but I feel safe and happy around him.

Me: *blushing* lol so I'm your shawty no--

Justice: Joi

Me: huh?

Justice: I know you ain't finna keep on talking to him and not introduce yo crew to him.

Me: Oh nahh my bad... Issa this Prod,Ray,Justice,Prince and um Chresanto *points to each person* y'all this is Issa my g--

Justice: Joi if y'all don't date then he can't be your boyfriend.

Me: Damn Justice how many times yo ass gone cut me off and plus I was going to say he's my guy.

Justice: Well my bad I'm just curious just like everyone else... so.... y'all talk or nahh?

Me: Damn you stay being my mama. *lol*

Issa: And yes we do talk but ain't trying to rush her.

Ray: Y'all fucking?

Me: Ray!!! *hits his arm*.

Ray: What? I just wanna know you just sai--

Me: Hahaha I didn't say anything

Ray: Yo lying ass... you said *girl voice and twirling his hair* he's new and so fucking sexy ohhh.. girl. I would do all types of freaky shit to him.

Me: Ray shut up.

Ray: What I'm just saying and doing what you said a few minutes ago.

Me: Justice get yo man bruh.

Justice: Ight let's go Ray.

Ray: But I wanna listen to the nasty conversation. *whines*

Justice: Trust me you don't wanna stay for that one.

Me: I heard that *lol*.

Issa: So is that true.

Me: Um... well... yea it is look I was just caught in the moment talking about you to my friends

Issa: It's cool shawty *smiles and starting in my eyes leaning in*

*Bell Rings*

Me: *smiles and leaning in too*.

Chres: *clears throat still mad*.

Me: *backs away* oh sorry I thought y'all left.

Prod: Nahh we were still here and the bell rung.

Me: Thanks Prod *clear throat* well I see you around Issa *hugs him*.

Issa: *hugs back* yea see you around.

Ok I have to say that was pretty. awkward I was about to get a kiss from that sexy dread head named Issa. But somebody interrupted that perfect session and that person is Chresanto August thanks a lot.

TBC!!! VOTE!!!! COMMET PLEASE!!!!