Chapter 1:Life is Not A Game (A Roc Royal Love Story)

You may think you have your whole life planned out. But only your future can chose your fate. If you truly love someone you would never play with their emotions. Life is a precious gift. Don't waste it being unhappy,dissatisfied, or anything else you can be. Hey my name is Joi Simone Brown I'm 16 years old and I from South Beach Miami, Florida. I'm the daughter of Chris Brown and Lauren London I just moved to L.A. California with my family in December. I like it here ok but I miss my home, my family, & friends. My parent say don't worry you will make new ones I'm like yea wateva. I have 1 brother Jaylen his is 17 and 2 sisters Lexi is 15 and Carmen is 13.

*First Day of school*

Joi's P.O.V.

I woke up took a shower and brushed my teeth. Ok next was my outfit I wearing a black & blue fitted dress & some black & blue heels. My hair was curled & long and my nails were blue I just had to make sure everything was on point. So I grab my purse and headed downstairs.

Mom: Good Morning Joi

Me: Good Morning

Mom: Good Morning Lex

Lexi: Morning

Mom: Carmen come downstairs before you miss your bus. *yelling*

Carmen: I coming I'm just feeding Charlie *her pet turtle*

Jaylen: Joi are u gonna drive?

Me: Yup

Jaylen: iight

Me, Lexi and Jaylen got in my Sliver Rolls-Royce Ghost and drove to Mookhaven High School our new school yeppie. As we pulled to our new school we got out and all eyes were on us. We walk in the doors and everyone was staring and giving us compliments. We went to office and got our schedules Lexi was going to be a freshmen,Jaylen a senior, & I was a junior. As walk I in my homeroom everybody was staring and whispering so sat down next to this really cute guy he was carmel with huge Afro and he was wearing a peace shirt, cut up dark jeans and some Oreo Jordan's.

*Still Joi's P.O.V.*

Damn man everybody is staring at me and whispering I wanna know what the are saying. My new teacher Mr. Case ask me to come up in front of the class and introduce myself.

*End of P.O.V.*

Um wassup everybody I'm Joi I just moved to L.A. with my family in December. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters and I model,act, dance and sing. I'm 16 and I love to cook and have fun. I went back to my seat and the cute guy spoke to me.

??: Hi I'm Princeton but my friends call me Prince.

Me: Nice to meet you Prince.

*Bell rings*

Prince: so where are you from?

Me: South Beach Miami, Florida.

Prince: oh that's cool.

Me: yea will see u around.

*Lunch Time*

~Joi's P.O.V.~

As I walked in the café everybody was staring and whispering again damn what's these people's problem. I got my lunch and then someone called my name hey Joi over here. It was Prince he wanted me to sit with him and meet some of his friends. I walk over there and sat down. Hey guys this is Joi she new here Prince said. I look at everybody and I said sup and they staring too. Damn why is everybody staring I said they snapped out of there daze. As Prince snapped his fingers everybody stop staring at me then I heard someone say hey aren't you.

*End of P.O.V.*

??: Hey aren't you Joi

Joi: yea I'm Joi and who are y'all

I asked them and one guy with two braids was cute too. He was wearing a purple and black Demo shirt with wripped white jeans and he was brown skinned.

??: Well sorry for staring I just never seen someone so beautiful as you. *smiles*

Joi: *Smiles* thanks

??: By the way I'm Ray Ray but you can call me Ray.

Joi: nice to meet you Ray.

Ray: so beautiful where are you from?

Joi: I'm from South Beach

??: so do you have a bf?

Joi: um no why?

??: just askin by the way I'm Craig but you can call me Prod

Joi: nice to meet u Prod

Prod: so what kind of guys do you like?

Joi: well I like guys who are romantic,funny,not afraid to be themselves,someone who can be real with you, someone who loves animals, someone who has a lot in common with me you know.

Prince: oh cool you love animals what's your favorite animals?

Joi: I love lions and pits

Prod: really what's your birth sign?

Joi: Leo why?

Ray: because our home boy has a lot in common with you

Joi: oh ok cool... wait are y'all trying to hook us up?

Ray: No

Joi: oh ok

Joi's P.O.V.

Then a light skinned guy with honey and black curls with a fade in his head and his swag was so dope walked in with his hand holding some girl so I just stop looking and looked at my phone and put in my head phones. But damn he is so sexy I just wanna oooo do a lot of things to him *biting my lip*. What am I saying his's taken but shit what's that suppose to mean to me. Then I was interrupt by the sound of Prince's voice. Joi... JOIIIII!!!!

*End of P.O.V.

Prince: Joi

Joi: ....

Prince: JOIIIII!!!! *yells*

Joi: huh oh yea wassup

Prince: I want you to meet our home boy Chresanto but we call him Chres or Santo

Joi: oh ok well hi I'm Joi

Chres: nice to meet you Joi *he can't stop staring at me* this um um um

??: Desiree  your gf

Chres: oh yea thanks bae

Desiree: whatever I'm leaving nice meeting you Joi *she left*

Joi: you too... is everything ok

EverybodyxChres: Nope

Chres: yea don't worry about it

Joi: ok well I have to go *standing up and everybody at the table was like dammmnnn!!!*

Ray: before you leave can everybody exchange #'s

Joi: um sure *we exchanged #'s then I left*

*skips to home*

Joi: Ughhh finally home *goes upstairs kick off shoes plopp down on my blue bed and go to sleep*