{{82}}

~No One's P.O.V~
Soon enough, the leaf ninja landed on a rooftop, which was their spot. "Now listen closely." Kakashi said.

The leaf ninja turned their attention to him. "Our main objective is to find Itachi and take him into custody or to find Kronosa and bring her back. The Akatsuki are rounding up the tailed beasts and may be already have a three tails. According to Jiraiya, they may have inflitrated the Land of Fire. Now you will be assigned to teams, and you will search a five kilometer radius starting from this centerpoint, if that doesn't work, move the centerpoint and search another 5 kilometers, we'll keep repeating this method until it works." He said.

Everyone nodded. "Now, some of you will be assigned with ninja hounds." he said as he began to weave hand signs.

Then, Pakkun and a bunch of dogs of appeared. Two dogs walked towards Sai, another two walked towards Dachi, and the last two walked towards Hinata.

"Hey what about me?!" Naruto asked.

"Since you're a jinchuriki and a target, you'll get assigned with Nikku and Captain Yamato." Kakashi said.

"And since Kiba and I have ninja hounds of our own, we'll be assigned with them." he added.

"And dont forget Big Bark Bull." Pakkun said.

'Aww man! Nikku gets to hang out with Naruto?!' Dachi thought.

'Yay! I get to hang out with my sibling apprentice! Oh wait- I have to focus on protecting Naruto, it's my priority.' Nikku thought.

Nikku nodded at Naruto, and Naruto nodded back.

"Remember, our main objective is to track either Itachi, Kronosa, or Sasuke's scent, if you do find them, simply verify their location and come back here in the central point. So don't go running off, especially you Naruto." Kakashi said.

"I know." he responded.

"Alright then, scatter!" Kakashi said.

~Nikku's P.O.V~
I walked along with Naruto, barely containing my excitement. Since I don't always hang out with my sibling apprentice all the time.

I looked at Naruto. He looked so tense and determined to find Sasuke Uchiha. I never interacted or met him, so I can't tell what kind of person he is. Except the fact he left the leaf village.

So maybe he's worth saving for.

Just like how Asuka and Dachi are determined to bring Kronosa back to the village.

Oh right.

I bet I was assigned with Naruto because Master Jiraiya wanted me to look out for him. And also because I'm a medical ninja and a ninja who can fight.

I looked around, trying to sense some chakra around. We kept walking and soon went near a forest and sensed something.

"Naruto, Nikku, you know what to do." Captain Yamato said.

"Yeah." Naruto and I said.

Then, he threw a bunch of shurikens into the direction of the forest, and we backed away quickly.

Then, a hooded man made his appearance. "So, you sensed me coming didn't you?" he said.

"Kabuto Yakushi. Hm, it's pretty surprising for you to just show up in front of us." Captain Yamato said.

Who is this Kabuto Yakushi...? I've never heard of him before.

"I just wanted to have a little chat with Naruto." Kabuto said.