Mindless Behavior : Love Story Chapter 2.

I woke up and stretched. I yelled "Dayja! Aniya! Jordan! WAKE UP!" 

Dayja, Aniya, Jordan replied "We up nigga!" I replied loudly "OKAY! Gosh." We sit up and Jordan yells "We're meeting MB today! Aye!" I replied "Yes girl!" Aniya & Dayja looked at each other and walked downstairs. Me and Jordan followed. We ate some breakfast and went back upstairs. We watched TV for awhile Dayja was on her phone and I was on my laptop. While the other two was listening to their iPods. Then my mom busted through the door and said "You'll should start getting ready."

I had a huge house so, I basically had 4 bathrooms. My mom was in hers, I was in mine, and the other 3 girls was in theirs. We all took our shower and began to get ready. Everybody was waiting on me because, i'm always the one that hold everyone up. I was still curling my hair. I said "You got to have the curls in place for Roc!" Everyone laughed.

I was finally finished curling my hair, we all went to the car. My mom had a Gold Hummer Limo rented for us. It pulled up at our house. We was in the back happy. We pulled up at the venue, nervous and happy.

We walked in the venue, it was so dead, fans wasn't there yet. I seen Walter. I waved. He ran over to us, and greeted my mom, me and the girls. He was happy to see my mom! They was hugging tightly. I looked at the girls, we walked away and let them have their moment together. I am the loud one so I yelled at my mom and told her me and the girls are going to the bathroom to take pictures. We walked out the door. I fell on my face, the girls was helping me up and I heard someone laughing, I look back and it was Roc laughing at my clumsy self!

Roc said "Woah, your beautiful." I smiled like an total idiot. I replied "thanks hun!" He said "No problem love!" The girls was like "Get it Liyah!"

Roc asked "Why are you girls here so early?" I replied, "Well, my mom knows Walter and they are really good friends!" Roc said, "Oh, he has talked about her all week!" My facial expression changed. The girls looked out the door and Walter and my mom was gone.

I said "Roc, do you have a clue where they went?" He replied quickly, "No, but I have to get back in the dressing room. You and your friends can come with me." Roc put his hand on my waist and walked me to MB's dressing room as the girls followed. We entered the room. Princeton was staring at Dayja! Ray was speechless when he saw Aniya! Prod smiled when he seen Jordan.

Roc asked the boys "You know the lady Walter has talked about?" The boys replied, "Yeah, what about it?" Roc pointed at me and said, "This is her beautiful daughter." I smiled.

To be continued...