Mindless Behavior : Love Story Chapter 3.

After Roc introduced me. I introduced my girls. The boys asked if we wanted to come onstage with them. Dayja, Jordan, & Aniya was fangirling then replied loudly, "YES!" I replied, "As long as i'm with Roc, we all good." Roc walked behind me and put his arms around my waist and said, "You gonna be with me." I said, "Well aye!" He smiled. We all was sitting somewhere away from each other.

Me & Roc, was at the mirrors, Dayja & Prince was on the couch, Prod & Jordan was by the clothes, & Ray & Aniya was on the other couch. 

Me & Roc's POV.

Well Roc was sitting beside me, and we began to talk. He asked, "Do you have a crush on me?" I replied shyly, "Yes, but if you don't like me that's fine." He said, "Awh, I do like you, that's why I've been flirting the whole time!" I replied, "Well, it has been working." He replied, "Well, I'm scared to ask this one question." I said, "Don't be what's your question love?" He asked, "Will you go out with me?" I replied quickly, "Duh! Of course!" Then we hugged.

Dayja & Prince's POV.

Dayja was sitting beside Prince, but far away. Prince asked, "What are you so far away for?" Dayja replied, "I don't know O.O" Prince replied, "I don't bite, you actually pretty cute." Dayja said, "Oh really? Thanks." She got closer to him. He said, "That's better!" Prince said, "I've been looking at you the whole time you've been here, do you like me?" Dayja replied, "Yes!" Prince asked, "Do you want to go out?" Dayja screamed, "Yes!" Everybody looked at her, I said "A damn shame." Dayja replied, "STFU." Everyone laughed. I replied, "I didn't find that funny though."

Prod & Jordan's POV.

Jordan and Prodigy was really just quite, Jordan yells, "HI!" Prod says, "Hey!" Jordan replied, "Your cute!" Prod replies back, "But your beautiful!" Jordan smiled and said, "thanks you!" Prod said, "When I seen you walk in the door, my eyes glued on to you. I think we should go out, you think that?" Jordan said, "Yes, I think that." They hugged tightly.

Aniya & Ray's POV.

They was telling eachother embarrasing moments & was laughing. Ray asked, "I think we should go out, We basically have everything in common, we're both cute, funny, rude at moments, and silly. I think I've found a keeper! Will you go out with me shawty?" Aniya replied, "Don't call me that, but yes!" They both laughed.

I got a phone call. It was my mom. I answered, "Momma where you at?" She replied, "I'm on the tour bus with Walter, I think it's time to tell you." I said, "Tell me what?" She said, "I'm dating Walter." I said,"Awh, get it momma! I'm dating Roc." She replied, "Well, I need to tell you something else!" I said, "What?!" She said, "We're going on tour with the boys, Walter invited us on tour, But where are you?" I said excitedly, "I'm in the dressing room with MB& the girls." She replied, "Well, me and Walter will be there in a little while." Then she hung up.

I put my phone down and I started to scream, Dayja said, "THE FUCK YOU SCREAMING FOR?" Prince said, "Spread the peace!" Dayja gave him the evil eye. Prince said, "Okay, no spreading peace." I said, "My mom is dating Walter & We are going on tour with the boys." Everybody was cheering! 

To be continued...