Chapter Two " Surprise Surprise

It was Logan. He walks into my house as if he owns the place wearing Dark wash jeans a gray slim fitting t-shirt that shows off his toned body and a black jacket that fit his just right.

 All I could seem to think about is how gorgeous he looks out of our school uniform. But I was quickly snap back to reality when I heard a very familiar voice.

" Hey Autumn take a picture it'll last longer" I look up to see I look up only to see none other than my best friend Colin Standing right next to Logan, who had a giant mark painted across his gorgeous face.

“You know it's not polite to stare autumn" Logan said smoothly. “I don't know what you're talking about I was not staring" I said trying to find my way out of this very awkward conversation.

 “It’s alright autumn you're not the first girl to stare at my cousin like that" Colin said while trying to not laugh.

"What! Back it up what do you mean Colin you can't possibly be cousins with this jerk" I shouted at Colin! While I looked at Logan with a death stare.

Before Logan or calling it so much as a word Steven and my mother quickly took over the conversation after the outburst I had just had.

“So I see you have met my son Logan and my nephew Colin" Steven said before my mother to get after me for embarrassing her and myself.

“I’ve known him for about five years now uncle she's really a sweet person once you get to know her" Colin said as we walked towards me pulling me into a giant bear hug.

 But it didn't help the fact that Colin and Logan were cousins my best friend's cousin with the biggest jerk in school.

"Ha yeah she is sweet alright sweet as sour patch kid" Logan said out loud making sure that I could hear him. Now his father was giving me the same look on my mother was giving me that " we are still talking about this later look".

I just looked at Colin in hopes that he could somehow get me out of this awkward mess. "Why don't we all head to the dining room dinner is just about done" my mother said with a smile.

 As we made our way to the dining room I could hear Colin and Logan whispering something. But before I can ask what they were talking about Steven I was trying to start a conversation.

 "So Autumn I hear that you are a very bright young lady. Tell me what your favorite class is?"  He asked the guys and I sat at the table while mother went to get the food from the kitchen. As I was about to answer I was interrupted by Colin "her have class is music and her favorite subject is English" he said with a smile because he knew me so well. “I can speak for myself Colin" as I said that I could see a small smile growing on Logan’s face.

 "So then are you two a couple then I mean you two just seem to very close is all" as Steven asked that question I could feel my eyes widen my face again to turn red and I felt like my stomach was about to drop.

 Colin and I both say no at the same time it seems that his face was just as red as mine. I mean yeah Colin is very good looking he is toned with dark brown hair beautiful brown eyes but he is my best friend. I wouldn’t want some things as silly as a high school crush mess up are friend ship and Colin is kind of a player and he has never really shown any signs of wanting to be more then friends.

“It was just a question didn't mean to embarrass you kids" Steven said well him and Logan were trying hard not to laugh.

"Its fine" was all I could seem to say. Soon after that my mother came in with dinner. She had made baked chicken mashed potatoes green beans and dinner rolls. I could feel my Mouth water at the site of the food I hadn't eaten all day so Needless to say I was very hungry, everyone else must have been hungry too because there is very little conversation. After dinner we all went into the living room.