Narcissa: The Winner

August 30, 1972

Narcissa wasn't very hungry that morning. She was still trying to cope with the loss of her sister. The memory of her departure was still fresh. When Andromeda announced that she was going to marry a mudblood, she thought she would faint. Watching her leave the family, seeing her name burnt off the family tree were too much. Nothing her parents said made an impact on Andromeda. They even told her that they would end the engagement and she would stay unmarried. But her stubborn sister left them anyway. 

A few weeks ago they were a family, they  were happy. Then it hit her. It was Andromeda's fault. Her parents became the joke of the pureblood society, her future was in danger and Bellatrix was more insane than usual. And they wouldn't have been in this state if Andromeda had stayed with them. Sadness and grief were gone, anger took over. 

Narcissa went to her bedroom and took the picture that she had hidden. After the disownment ceremony, her grandmother Irma and aunt Walburga demanded eveyone to bring the photos which contained Andromeda. All of them had been destroyed except this one. Narcissa however was done being sad for someone who had abondened her. She pointed her wand at the photo and said: "Incendio!" She watched as this photo burnt. But it was more than that.

Narcissa accepted that Andromeda was no longer her sister, no longer a Black. The sweet girl who had loved her sisters more than anything became a real pureblood.

April 15th, 1974

Narcissa's wedding day came quickly. Once the whispers stopped, things went better for them. Narcissa was relieved when Lucius said to her that he would never leave her. The ceremony wouldn't be so different from Bellatrix's, the only difference was the love between Narcissa and Lucius.

Narcissa was looking at her wedding dress with pride. Her dream was about to come true. Suddenly her mother entered the room. She gave her a tiara which had red jewels. Narcissa recognized it immediately. There were three tiaras for the daughters of the House Black. The first one had green jewels, the second had red jewels and the the third tiara had blue jewels. Originally she was supposed to wear the third one but Andromeda was no longer a member of their family and this made Narcissa the second daughter. Narcissa smiled to her mother and took the tiara from her. Druella smiled to her before leaving the room.

Narcissa looked at the mirror again and put on the tiara. She knew what it would mean for the other pureblood families. They knew the Black family's tiaras and it would show them she was loyal to her family and heriatge unlike Andromeda.

 They knew the Black family's tiaras and it would show them she was loyal to her family and heriatge unlike Andromeda