Chapter seven/ Low

{Hey guys...sorry this chapter is so short... I have a little case of writers block...tell me if y'all are liking

the story so far!}

*Hiccups POV*

Our lips moved in perfect sync his cold ones against my warm ones. He licked my bottom lip as if he was asking for permission to enter. I quickly granted him access and our tongues began to battle for dominance.

He pushed me against the tree not once breaking the kiss, and pinned me by my wrist he roughly thrusted his hips proceeding to grind on me. His lips left mine as he began sucking on the exposed skin of my collar bone and I let a small moan escape my lips.

His lips left my collar bone as he wrapped his arms around my waist, our foreheads pressing together.

"Wow." he said with awe in his voice.

"I know." I said out of breath.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"What ever it was, I throughly enjoyed it." he let out a small laugh.

"Hiccup...." he said with a long pause.

"Jack...." I hummed.

"I really like you... you know that right?" he asked.

"Ya, I think I know." I giggled.

I breathed in taking in his sent... I can't really describe what that sent was... but it was extremely fresh...and noticeable sweet.

We sank to the ground arms wrapped around each other.

"Jack...?" I asked pulling out of his grasp.

"Yes?" he replied.

"What dose this make us?" I asked unsure.

It was a valid question! I mean we weren't dating, and I refuse to say we are friends with benefits...so what are we... Make out buddies or...

He wasn't responding.

"What dose this mean?" I asked pushing the subject.

"What do you want it to mean?" He asked choosing his words carefully.

"I don't really know..." I replied...even though I was lying... I knew exactly what I wanted it to mean I wanted to be a couple, I wanted to be with him because, god, no one makes me feel the way he dose.

"Well I know what I want it to mean." He said confidently.

He sat up offering me a hand of which I excepted.

"Hiccup, will you go out with me?" he asked,no shyness,no embarrassment...nothing except a strong, confident expression.

"Yes!" I laugh as he threw him self back into the snow.

"Thank god...because if you said no that would have been the most disappointing moment of my life!" he admitted.

I let out another small laugh as I plop back down next to him.

"You know I really like you." he said as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I know." I said once more as I giggled a blush slowly rising to my cheeks.

He leaned in and pressed our lips together.

This time our kiss was much less hungry and lust full.

It was slow and soft and passionate.

I honestly don't know witch I like better.

*Jacks POV*

God I just want to absorb him. I just want to hold him as close as humanly possible and just take it all in.I knew that he felt the same way. The way he wrapped his arms around my neck is all the proof I need.

We pulled apart once more and just looked into each other's eyes...studied each other.

I laid back down in the snow pulling Hiccup along with me.

"Jaaaaack!" he wined.

"Hicuuuup!"I mocked.

"It's cold." he said pulling me closer.

"Ya?" I ask.

He just nodded.

"I am sorry, I can't really get cold I guess..." I frowned.

"That's ok,it's just part of who you are." he said.

"And,I honestly wish it was part of who I am." he laughed.

"Come on let's get you home...I don't want you to get sick." I said picking him up.

He looked as if he was going to protest but stopped himself

"Jack?" he asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Can we do this all again tomorrow?" he asked a dreamy look in his eyes.

"We can do this every day for the rest of our lives and I would be happy!" I laughed.

"Good, because I feel the same way." he said a sure look on his face.

When we got to his house I slowly set him down and pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

"Jack?" he asked once more.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I love you." he said a blissful smile on his face.

"I-I love you to." I said shocked but quickly formed a loving smile on my face.

"Goodbye Hiccup, I will see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye Jack." he said with a sad smile on his face.

And with that I flew off.