Sorry

Brads pov

I paced in front of Emmas door. She has been in there since we arrived, and not by choice, I was to selfish to have her walk around with all the wolfs lusting after her. I stopped and looked at her door wishing I could see through it just for a glimpse of my beautiful mate. My wolf let out a small wimper which was all he seemed capable of since we first locked up Emma. We knew she was mad and we were to afraid to face her but I knew I had to let her go. 

I hesitated and slipped though the door. The room was dark except for the sunrise right outside her window. She looked so...perfect. Her hair was spread all over her pillow and her lips were slightly opened. As if sensing my presence her eyes fluttered open and gave me a dreamy look then she sat up. 

"What are you doing in here? Are you letting me out?When are you taking off this horrid chain?" She asked. But I wordlessly walked up to her, slipped the chain off her wrist and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving you in here, but i'm trusting you too not leave the grounds for your safety. L-liam warned me of your um- talents so I ask you to restrain usuing them untill everyones used to you. Also if you find it easier, and I highly suggest it, you choose another name so questions won't arise."I gave a small nod and left to my own room. Feeling my the hurt in heart go stronger. 

Emma pov

I watched him leave and layed back down on my back. He had many points like changing my name and not leaving the ground was obvious. But when he said talents my heart stopped. Not because he suspected soomthing but because for that small moment he was Liam. Giving me small warnings and using codes with that smirk and fimilar wink. It sent me into a flurry making me happy to know the bond was still faintly there. I laid there thinking of names and a background story. I figured i'd only need to change my last name. The looks would do the rest of the work. When the sun lit the sky I saw that it was 9 and I knew that in the pack house breakfast was soon served. I got up and searched under my bed for my back pack and pulled out a pair of white ballets and a white sun dress, one of my favrite outfits. I slipped it on and and stepped outside my door. 

I had never been in the pack house before Brjad carried me through it. I'm still not very clear on it. I never came to the pack house because my family had no need to stay there when they had thier own home, and I didn't have any friends so I was never invited over here. So I quietly went down clinging to the wall. The only sound was the faint rustle of my dress.As i stepped down the stairs I could hear faint noises.

"Hey man I'm telling the truth!" I heard a fimillar voice. I covered my mouth to hold in my gasp. It was the wolf in the woods.  "I swear i saw it. She came flying out on a wolfs back."

"Doesn't mean she's the moon godess Mark!" I blushed a bit at the thought of someone thinking I looked like a godess. 

"B-b-but you don't uderstand! Her skin was as pale as the moon but as soft as silk, and her hair shone like the moon. " There was a small pause. "When I met her eyes it was indiscribeable." he said softly. I gulped and quickly walked pass the door way. I didn't stop untill I hit I could smell food and found my way to the kitchen. It was large and I saw the back of a woman, her blound hair in a messy bun, wearing comfy looking jeans and a tee with a apron on making me assume she was chef. As she made herself expertly around the room untill she noticed me in the background. She stopped and stared at me like she was in shock. 

"Hello deary, I didn't see you there are you hungry?" Her voice was like honey and she gave me a motherly feel. I shook my head as a yes. "Most of breakfast is out just go help yourself im just in here so nothing runs out." I immediately felt a twinge a guilt which she noticed. "Now go on! You can help me another time if you want too." I smiled at her and she pointed at a door to the left which I casually slipped through. It was like a buffet line on the left wall and then a long wooden table filled with mostly teen since the adults have already ate. I went at the begining of the line which was pointless because everyone else was already seated and in thier own world. As I put onsome scrambled eggs and bacon on my plate my wolf noticed a diffrence in the atmosphere. I listened and I noticed it was much more quiet. I turned around with my plate and saw everyone staring.

I looked around feeling extreamly awkward when I hear a large crash. I looked over and there was the man who I saw in the woods. I heard him whisper I knew it. Then he walked quickly over to me. 

"Whats your name?" he asked with a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Emma Lindermen" I said drawling the last name out. He chuckled. "Ok. You wanna sit with me and my friends."I nodded and he caught  my wrist and took my tray. The bustle continued untill a large growl exploded throught the room. I turned just like everyone to see Brad or thier Alpha. He strod over to me ripping me away from my friend causing him to drop my and his food. A whimpercaught out my throat as he pulled me closer to him hurting my wrist. Almost instantly dozens of growls went throught the room. Brad looked around shocked as both female and male stood up for me. 

"Brad let her go she hasn't done anything." A sweet voice said but there was a edge in it and other voices agreed. Brad tightened his grip making me gasp then he released me and looked at my wrist. The guy from before came and tugged on my other wrist pulling me away from Brad and pushing me behind him.

"Mark. Give. Her. Back." Brad growled. Mark just looked at him. " Not before you calm down. Do you really want to hurt somthing so defenseless."  He gave me a shove and the girl that had spoken before took me and pulled me away still in Brads eye but more distance. I saw Brads eyes turn black showing his wolf was taking over. They didn't know that I was his mate and keeping me from him was dangerous.  He jumped tranforming midair towards the girl giving her life to protect me.  So on instinct I shifted into my pure white wolf hitting him in mid air. A flurry of white and black and I let him pin me so I could use the mate thing to my advantage. With him on me I went limp and I shifted. 

Brad pov

I watched as my mate shifted underneathe me. Her gold hair everything she really was an angel. I shifted not caring if I was naked as I scoped up my mate and walked away. This time no one argued. Instead of her room I layed her on  my bed and then picked up the phone and called for a meeting.

"How long have you know?" Her voice was quiet but angelic. 

"About what?" I was so confused. "If you mean how long I wanted you back it was since I first realied how stupid I was."

"Do you not know how special I am?" Now she seemed surprised and confused.  I got up and sat on the bed next to her and ran a hand through her silky hair. "Honey you will always be special to me." With that I leaned down and kissed her. When she kissed me back I cupped her cheek and tried to pour my feelings into it.  I pulled away not wanting to rush it for her. I looked at her sweet face and saw her eyes flutter open. I smiled down at her, love just oozing from me. 

"B-brad I need to tell you something." I saw tears in her eyes. 

"Hey calm down. You can tell me anything."