Chapter 16

Eventually Kurt had to boot Santana and Quinn out of the house in order for him to get ready for his date with Blaine.

Damn, Kurt thought, A date. Finally.

Because of his popularity, Kurt mostly acted like a stone cold bitch. He acted as though all of the glee club members and unpopulars talking and laughing together didn't affect him, same with all the couples and awkward dates being all cutesy in the halls.

But it really did.

Every time he saw a couple kiss or hug or just even say loving things to each other next to their lockers, he broke a little inside.

Kurt wanted someone to reassure him when he was worried, he wanted someone to slow dance with at his senior prom. He wanted someone who truly cared about him, loved his diversity and courage.

Someone like Blaine, Kurt daydreamed.

As usual, Kurt went through his 10 step daytime skin care routine and picked out his outfit whilst listening to the Wicked soundtrack, occasionally singing along. Well, mostly singing along, but still.

Soon Kurt's phone started ringing, playing Teenage dream like every other time Blaine had called him. Without hesitation, Kurt picked up the phone.

"Hey B, what's up?"

"Nothing, just letting you know that you have a very nice singing voice. You sound just like Kristin Chenoweth herself."

Immediately, Kurt opened the blinds, blushing as he saw Blaine standing next to his car. He probably should have checked if the windows were open or not beforehand.

Quickly ending the call and locking the front door, Kurt then almost sprinted towards Blaine and encaptured him in a massive hug.

Blaine smiled brightly whilst wrapping his arms around his waist. As Kurt went to break away, Blaine grabbed his hand and opened the car door.

"Always the gentleman, Mr Anderson." Kurt giggled.

"Always want to impress you." Blaine replied stepping into the car.

Most of the car ride to the restaurant was silent, until Kurt noticed a pattern in the music.

"Hey, is nearly all of this music like Pink or Katy Perry?"

"Oh I'm sorry, they're like my idols, but if you don't like there music then you can just change it to whatever you like, because I know that you like musicals and Broadway -" Blaine rambled on, blushing, clearly nervous with Kurt in his presence.

"Calm down, I love their music too. I was just wondering." Kurt smiled as Blaine eyed the road cautiously.

They causually talked on their way to Breadstix, until they both heard it. The start of that song.

You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on

With no warning, Blaine startes to sing along passionately.

You think I'm funny
When I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down

Before you met me
I was alright
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine

Kurt couldn't believe he had forgotten about how good of a singer Blaine was.

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever

At this point, Kurt was marveling in Blaine's voice, he would have to ask him to be his duet partner before anyone else did.

You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream
The way you turn me on
I, can't, sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My, heart, stops
When you look at me
Just, one, touch
Now baby I believe
This, is, real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

As Blaine parked up, he turned to Kurt, only to see that his jaw had physically dropped.

"Yeah, did I mention I was lead singer of the Warblers for 2 years?"

"Oh please, I already knew."

They ordered their food, and that's when the real discussion started.

"So, what are we going to do, about us?" Blaine asked, going serious all of a sudden.

"Errm, Okay. Blaine, I really do like you, I do, but," Kurt sighed, "I just don't wanna either of us getting hurt. Here's the deal. I would happily be your boyfriend. Happily! But only in secret..."

Kurt had only just realises that he had been looking down the entire time that he had been talking. What confused him was Blaine smiling.

"So, Kurt Hummel, would you be my secret boyfriend?" Blaine asked bowing his head and putting Kurt's hand in his.

"Of course, ya goof." Kurt chuckled.

In that moment, it felt like no one was there. They weren't in the homophobic town of Lima, Ohio. Just in there own little world.

Once they had payed the bill, (notice the word 'they'. That's because Kurt whined until Blaine let him half it) they wandered around the local park, freely holding hands.

They were so happy being able to express themselves, they only had to hide once from a letteeman jacket, and that was in a bush where Blaine kept on peppering Kurt with kisses. But upon closer inspection, It was Dave Karofsky walking into... Scandals?

Both Kurt and Blaine couldn't remember the last time they smiled so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Thanks for reading the sixteenth of "Don't Fall For Him"!

This story will be updated weekly, and will contain approximately twenty five to thirty chapters. I appreciate every read, comment, vote and follow so please help me out, it only takes a second! Also, this story is primarily based on Klaine, with some other glee characters just having side plots, so please don't be angry if you expect more of your favourite characters, as i have warned you. Finally, Enjoy!

- Em x